CH-6: A Warning

Support me on Patreón.

Patreón:Darkwolfest
--------

It has been a few weeks since I started or to be precise re-started Middle school.

When Aunt May compelled me into joining, what did I expect?

Periods of boredom, obviously.

Noisy and idiotic kids, absolutely.

Sharing my classes with not one but two Goblin fucking Jr, never in my dreams.

"Finish him Eddy!"

Ned Leeds. A chubby caucasian kid with short brown hair, the future HobGoblin yelled.

What can I say my school life is definitely interesting.

"This guy just won't die!" I grunted back and kept smashing the X button like my life depended on it, as Kratos pulled the catapult back and aimed himself at the living statue.

"Come on Eddy!" Harry cheered from the back while Peter was eagerly shaking me back and forth.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as Kratos slipped his steps and I now had to redo it. 'Fuck!'

"Come on!" I cried out as I began to press the button once again.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Peter chanted as Kratos was released from the sling and unsheathed his blades mid-air in slow motion.

"Finally!" I cried out as he plunged the blades into the statue's eyes and drew it down.

While I was doing my best to defeat the monster, my mind wandered back to how I ended up here.

The first day in school, Harry, Pete and I were searching for a table during lunch and found one at the end of the hall.

When we got there, we found a boy sitting all by himself and Peter being the empathetic puppy he is, instantly sensed a fellow geek loner, who miraculously happened to be Ned.

Today was supposed to be our first bonding tour out of the school grounds.

We planned to visit a nearby park and we would have, if not for Ned flashing the new gaming system his father got him and the first edition of Gow 2.

Anyway, one thing led to another and here I am, tapping the buttons one after the other as the statue began to bleed, right as I was about to end it with the new sword, the door opened making me pause the game.

"Ah Harry, your butler is here." Ned's mom walked in followed by a man in a black and white suit, it was Bernard, Harry's butler and caretaker.

"Master Harold, I don't think Master Norman would be pleased if you are late for the family dinner." The old chap politely said taking note of the time with his pocket watch.

"Urgh, fine." Harry groaned, so did we, I was this close to complete this fight damn it.

Harry slowly stood up, Peter and I followed him, Ned grunted, displeased by the turn of events and walked us down the house till the door.

We could have still played for a bit more, if Ned's house was not this far from Parker residence and Aunt May would bust our ears if she came to know, we walked back home by ourselves after sun down, so Harry was our only ride.

Peter and I hopped into the back of the car and waved towards Ned as the vehicle slowly moved forward.

"See you in school!" He yelled as the car turned around in the street corner.

I laid back on the seat and quietly stared at the figure of Harry in front. He is very different from the comic character I read of, he is not confident or bratty, on the contrary he was timid, shy and soft spoken but there was still some things same as the main universe, like he yearns for his father's attention, I understood that from the very few conversations we had about his family.