CH-10: First Kill

Support me on Patreón.

Patreón:Darkwolfest

--------

With a ferocious burst of energy, I propelled myself forward, hurtling through the air like a predator on the hunt. I knew I was about to kill somebody and I didn't regret this decision and I don't think I would in the future either.

It was bound to happen, one way or the other.

The door shattered into splinters, exploding in a cacophony of sound that echoed through the room. I could have chosen the stealth route but my mutation combined with Venom's power set didn't really work for silence to be our forte.

In a split second, I materialized before the unsuspecting man, catching him off guard with the sheer force of my entry.

Without hesitation, I unleashed my deadly claws, their razor-sharp tips glistening with a malevolent gleam.

With a merciless and swift motion, I drove them deep into the man's vulnerable neck, the sickening squelch of flesh and bone filling the air as his life force gushed out in a gruesome torrent.

The stairs were now bathed in a gruesome tableau of violence, the taste of blood and the stench of death lingering as a haunting reminder of the brutality unleashed.

I smirked beneath the black tendrils that now adorned my face, reveling in the advantage my powers provided.

They may have outnumbered me but I held the ultimate advantage, I knew their every move before they even made it.

I swiftly spun around, my senses ablaze, sprinting towards the distant recesses of the never-ending corridor.

A chilling adrenaline surged through my veins as I sensed the lurking presence of another man.

"Arghhh!" His terrified shriek pierced the air, a futile attempt to warn the others of my relentless advance amidst the suffocating darkness but his cries only served to fuel my anticipation.

A wicked grin spread across my face as I unleashed a devastating blow, my fist connecting with bone, shattering his jaw in a sickening display of raw power.

The wretched sound of his agony was abruptly silenced, forever.

"Meat!" My mouth suddenly twisted wide.

A long, grotesque tongue slithering out, oozing with thick saliva that eagerly dripped onto the cold, lifeless ground, with the help of the razor-sharp claws I clutched his ankles and lifted the hapless man high into the air, his limp body a mere plaything in my hand.

In a frenzy of unparalleled savagery, I brought his quivering form to my gaping maw, my gnashing teeth clamping down with unyielding force and a sickening crunch, his head ripped from his trembling shoulders.

As I stood there, the echoes of heavy footsteps reverberated up the staircase, growing louder and more menacing with each step.
But instead of fleeing back, I felt a surge of adrenaline coursed through my veins, fueling my desire to confront them head-on, I wanted to face them all at once.