CH-32: One Hella Heist

You want to read up to 5+ chapters ahead go to my Patreón: Darkwolfest.

Support me with Powerstones.

Enjoy The Bonus Chapter ;)
-------

I blinked, slowly taking a step back as the man commanded.

"How about no?" I asked in the most polite tone possible.

"So it's a fight then?" He growled and reached for his back, shifting into an aggressive stance as he pulled out his weapon.

"..."

There was complete and serene silence. I blinked, Felicia blinked, and he blinked, looking at our lack of response.

"Uh... what?" He asked, confused by our lack of reaction.

"Dude, that's a lightsaber." I muttered, pointing at his glow sticks.

"I know." He smirked, twirling it stylishly. "Fancy, innit"

"No." Felicia shook her head, and I nodded in agreement.

"What?" He questioned, squinting his eyes in disbelief. "What do you mean, no?"

"It's pink." I pointed out.

"And...?" He gave his batons a perplexed look before turning to us. Meanwhile, I was reaching for an item attached to my belt.

"It's pink." Felicia reiterated.

"You got a problem with pink?" He asked, sounding somewhat offended.

"You don't?" I reversed the question with the same tone. Every Star Wars fan knows what a pink lightsaber represents, and it's just disgraceful to make one yourself.

"Well fellas, I'm not playing your games anymore." He sighed, taking a fighting stance, ready to engage.

"You're the first person to call it a lightsaber, so if you drop that ax right now and turn yourself in, I'll suggest the cops to give you a cell with a heater on it."

"You drive a hard bargain." I smiled as I gripped the item. "But I may have to decline."

"Grenade!" I yelled as I threw the shell towards him.

His eyes widened, and he instinctively rolled to a safe spot while Felicia and I made a run for it.

I burst through the door of the fire exit, and as we turned the corner, the grenade detonated, enveloping the room in white smoke.

I had packed a smoke grenade in case we had to bypass a laser grid, but we didn't need it then, so I used it now perfectly.

Felicia and I sprinted down the street, leading to the banks of the Thames.

"Hey, that's smoke!" Captain Britain shouted as he emerged from the smoky doorway.

I didn't bother replying and kept running. He snarled, chasing after us. He was fast, and judging by his speed, he would definitely catch up to us in a minute or less.

I had to make a decision.

"Fel!" I called, stopping her in her tracks and pulling her into a narrow alley.

She looked at me with wide eyes, shocked, her gaze darting back and forth, searching for our pursuer.

"Fel, let's switch." I didn't wait for her response and immediately took her bag and placed the ax in her hands.

"Ed, what are you doing?!" She asked, looking at me as if I were mad.

"We're going to split up." I explained, checking the contents of the bag.