CH-7: The Revelation

Support me on Patreón.

Patreón:Darkwolfest
--------

Last night was a complete nightmare, a nightmare that I don't want to remember or relive but it is stuck like a rusted nail at the very back of my head.

I stood up from bed and rushed towards the sink as the faces filled with terror flashed into my mind, I pressed my head against the basin and began to throw up.

I held the back of my head as I groaned in pain, my eyes began to water as I felt a deep copperish-iron taste in my mouth.

My body was unable to handle the process and I fell back as I finished, with smudges all over my t-shirt.

"Fuck." I mumbled looking over at the mess I had made.

This isn't how I envisioned my Sunday to begin, shown a future where I die at the hands of a maniac, before awakening a symbiote living inside me and followed by a rampage of flesh and blood, which I only remember parts of, with a killer headache on its way.

Not in the least of what I expected.

Grumbling at my state, I picked myself up, moved towards the sink and opened the tap. As the cold water hit my face, I felt the headache lessening a bit.

Letting out a sigh, I opened my eyes and stared at the blackish goo figure with white eyes looking back at me through the mirror, its mouth wide open, teeths sharp as a shark's protruding out.

"You killed them all didn't you?" I asked, but it was more of a statement.

[Yes]

I banged the sink and walked out of the restroom, of course after I cleaned up the mess.

That was all the answer I needed right now, I didn't want to hear any more of 'that thing'.

There were way too many things I didn't understand.

Who was that creepy Seer guy?

How do I have the symbiote when Peter isn't even Spider-Man yet?

What kinda fucked up universe is this?

There are no answers in hand for any of that.

I needed time to think this through, so I got out of my room and climbed down the stairs to the living room.

Ben was having a cup of coffee while the News played on the T.V, May was busy in the kitchen and Pete was missing, probably in his room, reading a book or something.

"Hey guys." I grumbled, inattentively as I stepped down the stairs, ahh, fuck the migraine.

It almost felt like I was having a hangover for some reason.

"Eddy, you look tired." Ben commented, turning away from the screen, he raised his brows while I took a seat next to him.

"Yeah." I grumbled, leaning my head against his shoulder.

Ben wrapped his arm around and checked my temperature while May came out with a plate of roasted bacon and broccoli salad.

"Eddy, you hungry?"

"Not really." I mumbled.

"Woah, honey you look pale, are you alright?" She asked, walking over to me in concern.

"He doesn't have a fever, I think he is just tired, May." Uncle Ben replied.

"Are you tired Eddy?" May tilted her head with a sad smile. "Do you want to have some soup?"

"I would go for some pizzas." I chuckled.

"You know the rule, honey, no pizza on Sunday." May shrugged as she moved back to the table.