Chapter 1

Fourth's POV

I woke up as the sunshine slapped my face with a bright sunlight. I looked into my phone screen and it's already 10am.I stand up from my bed with a huge a yawn. *sigh* "It's hell monday again" I mumbled to myself. Then I walked into my bathroom like a zombie then started to brush my teeths.after few mins of brushing and spacing out started to wash up and finished in 20mins and came out from the bathroom wearing a towel around my waist. I had no morning classes today because prof canceled today class due some reason basically idc. so I woke up pretty late than other mondays.

Buzz,buzz

I heard my phone buzz then i took my phone to look who's bothering me early in the morning (actually its not early but its early for him lol ) then I saw our group chat where my dumb friends talk sh!t in the morning! Dont they have any other business to do?!! I texted them to wait for me in the cafeteria cuz i woke up pretty late since there is no morning classes. And they agreed.
.
.
.
* * * * * *
.
.
.
I came inside the uni and its 12:20pm. I drove to uni with my car. and its already lunch time. I was starving like I can eat a monster. Thats probably because i didnt had my breakfast I wasn't hungry that time cause of eating too much snacks while watching a movie at yesterday night. I knew it was unhealthy but couldn't help my self when it comes to potato chips. Then I went to the cafeteria to find my friends and i saw them from the first glance. Well i can notice their dumb big heads from 2Kms afar.
.
.
" Hey guys " I went to them weaving my hand then they greeted me as well. I sat beside winny. " hey who told you to sit? Huh?? Go order food for us. We didnt eat untill u arrive " said winny while yelling at me. But i was too lazy to walk toward the counter so i pretend i didnt hear him. " I'll go order some food honey " said Satang while pinching winny's cheek. Winny blushed. Satang winny dating since highschool 3rd year. I never thought they would date cause they only knew to picking on each other for two years of highschool life.
.
.
When our food arrive we started to digin. I started with my salad. Salad is like my life..i stuffed a big scoop of salad in my mouth and then my dumb friends started to tease me. " Oh look fourth eating grass with mayonnaise again" prom said as i snapped at him.
.
.
Then suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling my name " Heyy! Dont tease my baby fourth "said Gemini while walking toward our table with mark. Then he winked at me and I quickly turned around to eat again because i'm hungry af!! "Ohooo when are u to going to be together huh??" Ford teased me with a smirk in his mouth. Then i glared at his face then he shut his mouth.
.
.

Finally gemini and mark sat at our table with food. Gemini sat beside me and i gave him a glare cause he teased me while ago. " Just kidding!! Okayy?" He said while smiling at me. Then i back to my love life with salad.

We finished eating and went separate ways for our classes.

* * * * * *

After evening classes I was so sleepy so I texted my friends to inform that I leaving without them. After that i went to the parking lot. When I about to get on my car I saw Gemini with a girl talking in the parking lot. I really wanted to know who's Gemini talking with but didnt wanted to eardrop to their conversation. When I was about leave " Hey honey wait for meeh.. " Suddenly Gemini shouted while coming forward to my way and I saw that girl running away crying after Gemini called me. Then I understood the assignment here so I waited for him to come close to me.

" Honey my ass! Dont call me names infront of people they might think I'm your boyfriend " I blamed Gemini with a angry face then got in my car as well Gemini. " wtff dude! Why are u getting in my car??" I asked " What?? Won't u drop your boyfriend home?? " Gemini said while smirking. He had this habbit teasing me with fake flirt since we were in highschool. And I tried to act cool and and always snapped at him but secretly I liked his teasings. " fuck off!!" I showed my middle finger to him while replying.

"Just go on your own car dont annoy me I want sleep and dont have time for this shit. My sleep is more important! " I said and Gemini Pouted. " Such a meanie..Just for today naa..I'm so tired and dont feel like driving right now" Gemini said " Call your driver, you millionaire!! " I replied
.
.

Gemini showed his sad puppy face to me and I couldn't resist so finally I gave him ride to home. I went right after home and throwed my self to my bed. I stayed in my bed staring at the ceiling for minutes and finally came to my senses when maid knocked on my door.
" Khun Fourth, Madam said dinner is ready " then I stood from my bed and went for a warm shower. After a while I went downstairs for dinner and saw my mom preparing table and I back hugged her " Ohoo Fourth!! When I are u going to act like a growup man huh?? " mom said laughing " aaow maee..I thought you liked it when I act like a kid" I pouted. "Okayy I'm kiddingg!! You are my baby forever!!" She said while kissing my left cheek.
.
.
After finishing dinner I went upstairs to rest and right after I hit my head in pillow I fell sleep
.
.
Next day morning I had to wakeup early because I have morning classes. As usual I woke up blaming weekdays and lazily went to bathroom and did my business and came back to room then got dressed. When I went to the the downstairs to eat breakfast suddenly Milk came out of her room. "Hey Fourth, morning classes??" Milk ask " Khub" I replied shortly. She knew I dont like wakingup early " When did u came home?" I asked " 12:30am" she said with a smile on her face.
.
.
.
I went to the campus as usual and met my gang from the entrance we separated for our own classes. Ford also study law as me and we both went to our class. When our class ended some random girl came to me and started to blame me while me and Ford got dumbfounded. We were staring at that girl shouting infront of us and never knew the reason " You f!cking bitch how can u own Gemini!! Huh?? Stay away from him" she said while shouting and crying making a scene infront of me and others. Then I understood whats happening and suddenly remembered that this girl was the one who was with gemini in the parking lot yesterday. " what the hell are u talking about bitch! Make a sense " ford started to yell at her. I guess ford was angry cause shes being meaningless. " Girl, look i dont know wtf u talking about and Gemini is just a friend to me and idfc about your business with him, just leave me alone" I asked her nicely. Then she suddenly tried to slap me and i immediately held her hand " I was being nice here bitch stay the fuck away from me I told you I got no business with this shit. And what? If i own him huh? You got no place to yell at me from the beginning you fucking whore!!!" I yelled at her angrily actually it was off my limit she made me even angrier. After that she ran away crying and the people around us started to whisper and i ignored them and walked away from class to cafeteria.

.

.

.

Hey guyss😊💕 hope you like my story and pls vote and support if u can i really appreciate that.

And ik my 1st chapter is too short and idk where i taking this story so beare with me!! Love you all <3