Chapter 25

3rd person POV

" that I'm not a child who born to you "

Ratjanee's eyes went wide. Her chest tightened at the words that got out of her beloved son. they kept looking at each other eyes before ratjanee avert her gaze somewhere else.

Fourth. Fourth has been a very good child to his parents. He is a very obedient boy that people never failed to admire or complement the boy whenever his parents took him somewhere. Never made trouble at school unlike Milk who always had fights with random girls and boys everyday. He kept his high marks, he loved to read some books with soft music playing in his room. He refused to spend his time on hanging out with friends or in arcades like other kids untill he got into highschool. Fourth was an introverted kid but his friends made him come out of his comfort zone and spend more time with others, but still fourth made sure not to make or do any mistakes. He loved his parents more than anything untill he had a crush on Gemini since highschool second year. Aside that fourth made sure not make his parents feel back in any other way.

This is the first time fourth spoke to his mother coldly, he don't know if he still can call her his mom but its the very first time he behaved or talked like this  toward Ratjanee. His heart ached when he saw the woman infront of him started to shed tears silently. So he was. He cannot watch his mother cry because him. He pained and pained that his eyes sarted to get hot again. He felt like hes gonna burn and die anytime soon. His whole body ached but the pain in his heart felt heavier than that.

" tell me.. " fourth asked again.

Ratjanee had no choice but to look at her son again. She visibly saw the hurt on fourth's face.

" F-Fourth, baby li- "

"Ma "

" D-id you s-saw? " Ratjanee couldn't help but to stutter. This is the last thing she wanted to happen but its too late. Fourth knows.

" yes I saw, now tell me "

fourth started to cry. He cant believe an important thing like this, its about his whole being had hid from his beloved mom. His mother, thats what he thought.

" when were you thinking to tell me who's my real parents??!!! "

A range lighten up inside him. Fourth don't know how but he raised his voice for an amount that Ratjanee flinched. All fourth could see was his mother crying infront of his with his own blurry eyes. The women infront of him, the woman he thought his mother,only gave him sounds of soft cries and sobs. he desperately needs answers now. He felt so greedy to put his problem at a time like this. When his child has born few hours ago. he have to be happy, yet there he is trying figure out his whole being. No he better get his answers than waiting more time.

" were you "

" were you waiting untill I die?? " fourth scoffed. He can't believe any of these

" SHOULD I STILL CALL YOU MY MOM?!- "

Slap

A huge slap landed on his left cheek. It sting so hard he felt, he tasted metal inside his mouth. His faced pushed to the side with the force of the slap

" Mae! Baby!? "

Fourth heard his boyfriend call out. When did he get in? He didnt even hear the door opening. On the other hand Ratjanee was more than stunned. Her hand was still on the air, thinking what the hell just happened. Mayb her hand worked out automatically when her precious son raised his voice at her in a mean way that she never in her life expected? It was shaking. Finally her hand dropped on her lap when she heard Gemini's voice echoing inside the room