Chapter 6

Fourth's POV

I still can't believe gem pleaded to sleep in my room. Why did he lie about he cant sleep alone As i know he never had a problem sleeping alone at other's places . He is so strange. After gemini went in to the bathroom I opened my closet to find something to wear For gem. I dont know where to find clothes for his tower like body so I just took out my biggest t shirt with shorts then I setter them on my bed and head toward bathroom door I knocked on the door and told him to dress the clothes i setter on my bed and come downstairs to eat dinner. After he said okay I just went downstairs to give him some space to change. After he done with shower he came down wearing my baggy t shirt and shorts it really fits him, I got little shy seeing him wearing my clothes.

After dinner with mom me and Gemini returned to my room. I still hadn't showerd yet. So i just took my towel and pyjama went inside bathroom saying gemini to sleep on my bed. Then he simply nodded at me.

After a refreshfull shower i came back to my room wearing  dark blue colored  silk pyjama. When i entered the room I saw Gemini fell sleep in the left side of my bed so i simply walked toward my bed and hoped on the right  side of the bed. Gemini was sleeping so peacefully like a baby his lips formed a cute pout and his hair curtained down covering his eyes. So I softly removed his hair from his face exposing his long eyelashes. His handsome face was glowing that i cant resist to kiss. After looking at his sleeping face for a while i got sleepy as well. Knowing Gemini is a deep sleeper I sniff kissed his head and went back to my sweet slumber.

.

.

Gemini POV

I wanted to sleep after fourth came to bed so I shut my eyes and recalled the day. After few minutes I sensed fourth hopping to the right side of the bed. But i kept my eyes shut. when I was about open my eyes I felt him stare at me so close. I was nervous if i open my eyes he will panick for sure so I stayed in the same spot frozing my body.  then suddenly he touched my bangs and removed exposing my Closed eyes. I feel him kept stare at my face. After few minutes he suddenly sniff kissed my head and moved his body far from me. Then I opened my eyes slowly with a blush face. My face was burning like hell. I'm so sure it was a sniff kiss. Why did he do that? Now fourth is sleeping showing his back side to me. At this point i also wanted to do the same for him..he smelled so good. I was feeling I wanted to sniff him and touch him all over. But who am i to do that to him? He is my best friend, how can I touch him like that? Sniff him like that? Does friends do this stuff? I dont think so..I sighed a heavy sigh then went back to sleep. But I didnt just sleep. I stretched my arm over  him and  encircled him with a warm embrace acting like im still sleeping so he wouldn't scold me. I felt fourth woke up by that but he went back to sleep making a giggle sound. That means he don't mind me embracing him like that right? I felt happy in that moment. That me embracing him this close. His unique scent made me so relaxed and comfort.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes with blurry vision. It was saturday so I wanted to sleep more..I felt my body so warm with another ones. right after my vision cleared I saw Fourth hugging me like a kid he was burying his face in my chest sleeping comfortably, I was enjoying this view so much that didnt wanted wake him up. I wanted to touch his soft cheeks that have a natural pink tint, and his rosy plum lips looks so delicious that everytime I see them I wanted to taste them. But I hesitate to do those to my dearest friend. I still dont know I actually have feelings for fourth or not. I doubting my own feeling that made me annoyed just thinking about them. I want this heavy feeling off my chest so bad. At a time I wanted to touch him and kiss him and the same time I  wanted to deny this feelings for our friendship. What If fourth thinks I'm weirdo?? At first I just thought I'm too attached to him but if I think deeply about this matter I've never interested in eny other person but fourth. I feel like I want him in my whole life..is that even possible??