Chapter 24

Gemini's POV

I was done with my last test of the day, like hell I feel so dead that whole body hurts. But then my mind wondered to Fourth. My love, like I said before I can't even imagine how much pain he bear for our child. I really wanted to go to him right after my exam finished but this bugger mark didn't let me go telling that I also want a ' me ' time.

To be honest all the time I spent with fourth was the greatest and sweetest times I ever spent in my life so what's the point?

Not wanting to hear his scolds anymore I decided to give in, but mark had to buy me a drink , for my amusement he did not hesitate a bit ( bitch only buys for ford )

" anyway where's joong? I didnt see him after the exam ? "

I asked mark out of curiosity because the guy doesnt seem to hangout with us that much

" oh, he's busy with his family business "

Said mark handing me the chocolate milk shake to my hand

" even dunk was mad at him, telling he dont have time for him anymore "

Added mark sitting next to me

" no wonder " I said knowing how dramatic dunk can be sometimes.

We were in a nearby cafe to our university because I didnt wanted to walk that much. Suddenly my phone ringed with fourth's mom's name on the display. Without sparing a second I answered the call swiftly just to get shoked by the news

" ma "

[ gem, we bought fourth to the hospital ]

" WHAT " I exclaimed abruptly standing from the table I was sitting on

I clearly heard mom was crying

[ he's on the theater now, doctor khao is on charge, please hurry up son ]

Ma pleaded to me. Just like that I hurriedly ended the call and ran outside the cafe. Mark was panicked with my sudden behavior but he was able to catch up with me after putting amount of money on the table.

Finally reaching my own car in the university parking lot, I opened my door but mark stopped me from getting inside the car.

" Whats wrong Gemini?? "

" F-fourth is in hospital " with that mark's eyes got widen. He pushed me on the passenger seat and started the car.

" I'll drive you there! "

With that he drove off to the hospital.

-  

I'm literally having an internal crisis right now  that I started to cry. I dont know  how's fourth now. How my baby is. All I would do was praying to god, asking nothing wrong happen to my love and child. I clenched my own pant knees letting out more tears that brimming on my eyes nonstop. What kind of boyfriend am I? What kind of farther am I? How did I thought to stay in the university after the exam when I literally had a pregnant boyfriend in the house who's ready give birth on next coming week? I got mad at my own self thinking how careless I was . If only I was at home that moment my babies wont be loney by now. what if something really bad happened to them? I will never ever forgive myself for that.

When I was lost in my train of thoughts I felt some loud pats on my shoulder. When I turned toward the owner he showed me the hospital.

" we are here! Lets go "

I immediately jumped out the car  dragging mark toward the said destination. Thank god milk decided to send me the location and theater number right before we reach the hospital.