chapter 27

Fourth reached the room that he's sharing with his boyfriend and son with long steps with an annoying look on his face. Probably irritated by his boyfriend's lack of response for his questions. For a moment he felt guilty for leaving the living room abruptly without even sparing a glance at the older women there. That's so rude of me he cursed under his breath, not wanting to awoke his peacefully sleeping son. Atid is always a peacefull child though.

He took silent steps toward the babycot that placed beside the left side of the bed where fourth's usual side he slept on.

Stepping closer to the small blue gates walled around where his son sleep soundly, those baby blue wooden bars wrapped with protective white colour wool cottons, he played with the small stuffed stars that hanging above his son's view. His face softening at the scene, Atid breathing softly, his round eyes closed hiding the light brown boba orbs that now held the whole universe for his parents. Fourth exhailed letting out the irritating feeling he was feeling moment ago.

Stroking out some of the straight long hair strands from Atid's forhead, fourth placed his lips on there for a soft kiss. He rested his lips on his child's forehead for sometime, inhaling the smell of sweet dreamy baby cologne he put on the small being this evening after the bath. Atid smells like sun, moon and stars. Maybe the whole galexy. Not some flowers that growing on the ground or mud. The smell brings himself a peace of mind. A havan soothes his mind over thousands of complicated thoughts in Fourth's mind.

he wonders how his son gives a smell of something that no one has ever smelled. Is it even possible to tell someone that he had smelled sun, moon and stars? But Atid does bring smells like that and Fourth is already addicted from the day he held Atid on his arms.

After some time a knock heard by fourth, before the door creak open and his boyfriend's taller figure came to the view. The shorter boy straightened and faced his lover crossing his arms on his chest with a much more relaxed face. Gemini heaved a sigh of relief thanking his new born child on his head for making his boyfriend calm before he enter the scene.

" what are you smiling at? " the shorter boy asked yet again his eyebrows creasing to the view of Gemini smiling to himself amidst the upcoming arguing session.

" Nothing, I'm just happy " taller one smiled while taking a step closer to his lover 

" for making me sad, worried, annoyed and irritated? " fourth scoffed not so loudly. Taking few glances of his baby to make sure he didn't disturb the sleeping angel. Gemini took few more slow steady steps closer to his lover like a lion who is getting closer to a prey cautiously not to scare its away, the taller man wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist on a tight grip bringing his body closer to his with a gleeful expression and a slight mirk playing on his lips.

Gemini pov

As I pressed his body on mine with a yelp from Fourth he quickly started to wriggle away from my hold with a frown . I really made him mad, am I?

" Fot baby listen " I wanted to explain but no he's not going to back down with his stubborn self.

" I would have listen to you if you bother to explain me why? when I asked you! " he stated back shotting me daggers from his eyes. Ouch

" babe Atid will wakeup " I shushed him with that and he stopped wriggling  and obeyed thinking further . Looks like Atid is the only one who could tame my evil kitten huh? I can clearly see he's frustrated with me and I know how much he want's to yell at me so I when I was about to drag him out of our room his steps halted

" wait I'll check on my baby first" he again went closer to babycot just to give a kiss caressing the soft cheeks.

" Our " I recorrected his words when h returned to drag me out of our room this time