Chapter 20

Fourth now in his 12th week of the pregnancy. End of the first trimester. He keep finding more and more difficulties with more time spending as a pregnant man. With the nausea voming, cravings and heightened sense of smell and top of that his mood swings are really tiring for him. 

Fourth mostly slept all day untill his boyfriend come home from university and watched some anime and movies. Sometimes ford and dunk visited him with sweets. He felt like he was a prisoner at home. Only he could do walk inside the house like a cat.

At one eveing when gemini came home right after his lectures done without sparing any moment with his friends extremely exhausted yet he was missing his boyfriend so much. Now that mark and joong know about fourth pregnancy he didnt had any obstacles to come home right after classes. At first joong and mark thought its a joke that fourth is pregnant. But then gemini explained his friends with ford and dunk's help they believed. So easy right? Thank god they had some knowledge about bearers.

Gemini lazily came inside the huge living room just to notice fourth sitting at the floor infront of the tv sobbing and crying silently. There's a movie playing on the tv. Gemini rushed toward his baby hugging and patting the silky soft hair of his boyfriend asking what happened. Fourth was a sobbing mess that he cant even take his breath properly. " m-my mochiiiiss!!!!! They're gone!!!!! " cried out fourth hiccuping.

" what mochis baby? " asked gemini confused " where are the others?? "  " are you alone???" Gemini was restless. How can no one approach his baby when he crying like this? Not even a maid? Gemini kissed his crying boyfriend's wet face tasting the salty tears that dropping his face continually. But the crying didnt stop.

" aow gemini you came? " ratjanee came to the living room with a strawberry ice cream cup on her had. "Mae! Why is he crying like this? " asked gemini still hugging the latter.

" he was searching for strawberry mochis that you bought week ago and when he couldnt find it he started to throw tantrums and didnt let any of us come close to him " ratjanee looks so tired with her son. Not that she can blame him cause she very well know about fourth's mood swings. She had some kind of dejavu seeing fourth like that. He literally giving a hard time without knowing. On the other hand fourth wasnt doing any of these purposely. Its just his hormones. Sometimes he act like a little baby and sometimes he's grumpy as hell. And snapping at everyone with no reason.

Ratjanee handed the ice cream to gemini to convince fourth to eat it. But didnt work. Fourth kept asking for mochis that gemini bought for him. Finally Fourth stood up from the place and stomped his feet to his room without sparing glance at his boyfriend and mom. Gemini followed the angry kitten inside the room exhaling loudly.

" baby I told you not to walk like that before " gemini closed the door behind him. His voice sounds stern yet looking all soft at his boyfriend.

" then give me my mochis!!! "

" Baby.. " gemini called fourth more like a plea

" I need them gem! I need them " stated fourth crossing his arms sitting on the adge of the bed

" okay okay let me order new one for you " gemini took his phone out of his pocket and ordered 2 boxes of strawberry mochi and sakura flavoured one. There was a permanent pout on fourth lips so gemini reached out fourth and gave a peck on the lips easing the pouting lips telling he will get his mochis in 20 mins.

As he told mochis came within 30mins. Fourth was relaxed right after receiving the sweet mochis like a little kid. He ate half of the strawberry flavoured box and went to sleep right after drinking his evening warm milk with honey. Gemini pulled the comforter to the neck length of his lover and gave a soft peck on fourth's lips not wanting to wakeup the pregnant kitten.