Chapter 16

Gemini POV

I wokeup with a loud alam that almost made me go deaf. Its not my alam though..the alam's owner is still sleeping snuggling to me like a newborn child but how can he even sleep this peacefully when his alam just sound like this? The funny thing is his alam is not like the other ones I ever heard. I cant belive he setted his alam as a metal rock music but he doesnt seem to bother hearing it. Like how? Fourth is still sleeping hugging me tightly. The view made me look at him in awe. He look like a angel, his beauty is so surreal to me but I never thought I would think about my bestfriend like this. Its not like it didnt cross my mind but I wasnt aware of my feelings that time. For me now fourth is my whole life and I cant imagine loosing him. Ever. I removed his bangs that curtaining over his pretty eyelids " hmmm " he let out a soft hum. Looks like I woke him up oopsss

Then I kissed his forehead but something was wrong. I felt his skin burning up. I mean hes hugging me but I didnt realize his body is hotter than the usual. I thought its because we cuddled all night sleep. I put my hand on his forehead to check the temperature but it turns out he is burning with a fever. I hurriedly stood from the bed breaking the hug gaining whines from my baby but I cant just sit there right? Then I bought a water bowl with a clean towel to give a cold bath to fourth hoping it would help to subside the fever immediately. After I'm done with the cold bath I gave him kiss waking him up again to position him sit on the bed. He needs to take some medicine as well. After making him swallow the medicine forcefully I resist him to sleep again. I was feeling so bad that he end up sick because of me. Even tho I told him that I'll be gentle my words flew away right after the second round. I can see that fourth is still in incredible pain. " rest well sweetheart " I said again caressing his cheeks.

After 2 hours of sleeping fourth woke up and came downstairs while I preparing the breakfast. He  look lifeless with his pale skin and his cherry lips turned white due to fever. He came to the kitchen limping his legs but when I tried to help him he refused and smiled sweetly at me. His eyes turned moon shaped and this thing is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. " baby.." I whined because he didnt let me help him " its okayy..Its just normal no? " said fourth slowly taking a seat at kitchen island. " guess what I'm not gonna have sex again " I said with sigh causing fourth laugh out loud and said " oh really? I dont think u can stay like that " he teased me with a slight smirk on his face. I rushed toward him to steal a kiss but he didnt let me saying " cant u see I'm having fever here? What If you catch that from me " fourth huffed but I managed to get a quick peck.

" so what did you make for us " asked fourth trying to peek from the kitchen island but he couldnt see well.

" I made porridge with a chicken salad cause you need energy to get well soon "

" oh no!! Porridge? I dont want too!! I'll just have the salad " said fourth with a pout. Seriously this boy!

" hey! You are sick and its not the right time to have have pancakes and chocolate milkshakes" I said serving him the plate.

" just eat like a good boy so I can give you a reward " I made a smirking face while fourth looking at me with a puzzled face. He took bite from the plate asking what kind of reward only to find him choking after my words. I said " maybe we can go for a another round and make a baby " fourth choked so hard that he was coughing mess. I helped him to drink water while patting his back.

" hey! I was joking baby..like how can I get you a baby?? Its not like you can get pregnant but I bet if you were a girl you might be pregnant by now after yesterday night " I said smiling at him but his eyes got widen and choked on the water he was drinking. It took me sometime to get him calm down him. But I can clearly see the uneasyness on his face.he look kind of nervous and sweating like crazy. But If you are sweating when you have fever that means fever is subsiding slowly right? I took a seat next to my love and reached for his hand taking on my lap " whats wrong? " I asked him with a visible concern while caressing his hand with the pad of my thumb.