Chapter 3

Gemini POV

I went home after dinner with fourth and his sister Milk. She was actually a nice person. When she asked me to fill in the empty spot I barely said yes because I dont really like this modeling thing even tho I'm a model at my mom's company.

But when she mentioned her brother's name I couldn't say no. I got excited to work with fourth. Actually i dont know what is the reason why I'm acting up suddenly when it comes to fourth.

I think of him as a really close and good friend of mine but what is this weird feeling? I just shook my head to get over this complicated feeling toward Fourth.

I was spacing out on my way to room that I didnt heard my mom calling my name loud. I came back to my senses after a shout of calling my name again.

" yes ma.."

" I called you serveral times gem..where did your mind go leaving your body here " she asked me while smiling at me.

" nothing! I'm just tired "

" Is that so..I thought my son was in love that he couldn't hear me because he's in his own little word with his lover " shes whining like a kid

" Maa..why are u suddenly talking about this topic haah? You know i'm not interested in anyone yet " i said smiling at her

" son..you know you can tell me anything.. i love whoever you love..it doesnt matter if its a boy or girl.."

I was surprised with her reply. Whats gotten into her? I smiled at her again.

" eat dinner then rest " mom said

" No mom i ate with fou and Milk "

" Fou? You mean fourth the cutie? "

" uhm..yes? " I raised my eyebrows when she called fourth cutie. Looks like my mom likes him a lot and I agree with her cause fourth is just too cute that no one can refuse the fact that fourth is such a cutie

" hey I never seen you call people with nicknames.. but i just realized you only call fourth with names " mom asked with a curious face.

" idk I feel like call him like that and he looks like he dont hate it so we both got used to i guess" I said mom on my way to my room.

" If you say soo..khun Gem.. " mom said loud as teasing me.

To be honest when my mom reminded about me calling Fourth nicknames I was surprised too. Like I never interested in calling people nicknames. And just realized for years fourth called me by ' Gem ' . Actually only my family called me by that and I never allowed others to call me ' Gem ' but fourth already called me this name for years I didnt notice that.

Again I started get the feeling of uneasiness. Its just bothering me soo much. So I stoped overthinking and went inside my room. after a warm shower I threw my body on to bed and felt comfortable. My tiredness went away by that.

As I was resting on my bed I reminded the photoshoot and the things happened between me and Fourth. Fourth were kind of avoiding me that day..is it because that argument what happened between us? But I thought fourth just forgot about that. Even he asked me to forget about it.

I just dont get him at all. When we were eating dinner he didnt even talk a word with me..is he mad with me? I just dont get him at all

And the argue was kind of weird to me not gonna lie I couldn't forget about the things he told me to my face with that kind of expression. 'Lets just forget Gemini we'll be okay after a while' I mumbled to my self then fell asleep.

But I still worry about him...

Morning sunlight came through my curtains and landed on my face. I woke up immediately and looked at the time.
" *sigh* Im late " yesterday night I forgot to set alam. Now I'm 2 hours late and I missed my first class in the morning.