Chapter 14

" so when will you guys helding the wedding? "

Potjanee was narrowing her brows at the boys who whispering to each other. Fourth was stunned by the question.

" w-what wedding mae? Does someone getting married? " fourth asked potjanee with a puzzled look. The nervousness on his face was so obvious that Gemini and potjanee hold their laugher so hard but gemini bust out.

"Gem.." fourth pouted while look like puppy. He doesnt know what was going on.

" ohoo fourth..you really thought I didnt knew about your thing with Gem? You guys just so obvious from the day one but it was too long for you guys to recognize your own feelings for reach other hah? "

" now i'm happy because you guys got together and I can die peacefully " potjanee added

Fourth was so red that he had to hide his face on gemini's chest.

" what are you talking about mae? Die peacefully ?? " gemini asked his mom lil bit annoyed by the words

" yes, I never thought your single ass will get a boyfriend " she winked at her husband And win just laughed at his wife's childish behavior.

" mae!!! " gemini exclaimed

" what?? I'm telling truth okay? "
Fourth chuckled inbetween gemini chest still hiding face but gemini clearly heard fourth chuckle

" wait are you laughing at me? " gemini bought fourth face up by cupping his cheeks. Fourth gave him a toothy grin not denying the fact

" this is unbelievable! " gemini scoffed earning another laughs from his parents and his baby boy.Gemini lifted fourth as bridal style then went upstairs while his parents looking at him with opened mouths.

" hey!! We're infront of you!! " Potjanee yelled at her son's behavior. Actually its not like she care. She loved both of them and she wont mind seeing a thing or two but she thought her son needs to behave atleast infront of his dad.

" leave them be honey.." win smiled at his wife fondly.

* * * * *

Gemini fourth have been officially dating for 3 weeks now. Now their friends are aware of their relationship so there is nothing to hide anymore. At first chinzhilla group except ford had hard time to believe the fact Gemini and Fourth became a thing for real. They just never thought they would end up together. Its true that the boys teased them shipping but never expected this to happen like never. They saw the two boys were complete opposite sides. They  shared same brain cell when someone acted lovey dovey infront of them. They both would show their bitter face to others but now its completely different. Now them giving others shivers by acting that way..they just cant even imagine.

For past few weeks Gemini became extremely clingy baby and possesive over fourth. He didnt even let fourth go bathroom alone. Gemini was following fourth everywhere. If he could cut his classes and stay with fourth he would do that without a hesitate. Thanks to mark dragging gemini to classes fourth had some alone time with his friends hour or two. But its not like fourth didnt like the way gemini acted. He fell in love with the boy over and over.

" seriously fourth I bet gemini wont even let you poop peacefully " said ford with a frown.  He is clearly sulking He was missing his bestfriend. I mean he always sees fourth but never had chance to talk properly or hangout because gemini always clinging onto him.

" aow na..you're acting like mark wasnt clinging on to you " said fourth. " yes hes clingy but not like gemini!! " ford puffed up his cheeks " I want my friend back!!! " now ford is crying out. " hey keep it low will you? People are looking at us " dunk said while hiding his face with his both hands.