Prologue

Got up this morning, the sun is shining
Everything's changed, including my feelings for you

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

It's been two years now, aakash had left the country. The place where he had loved someone once. It was his birthday today, he turned 18 but except of throwing any party, here he was laying on the hospital turning his face on the other side as he is ashamed to face anyone right now. Mayank is sitting on the bed, while aakash's back is facing him.

He had cut his nerves, in panick or say in depression and when Mayank went to his dorm he found him laying on the floor unconsciously. He looked at the boy laying on the bed, since they had known each other aakash never smiled. Aakash was one of the students who were always depressed about something, always falling sick in two or three days. That was aakash, the most depressed kid in the college.

That was not it, he was the least respected student in the college. For some reason the latter always trembled to even inject someone. He didn't knew why do he even want to become a doctor when he can't handle any of their practicals.

But that was not the point that time, aakash had done this hundreds of times. He always tried one or another way to suicide. He needed to console the boy otherwise he will fall apart and won't even make a noise.

Mayank put a hand on his shoulder-" why did you do it again. Is there any benefit killing yourself everyday."

Aakash in broken voice, he was not able to make an eye contact-" what do you expect me to do. Should i just live this life when I have nothing left."

Mayank-"who said there's nothing left. There is still a beautiful future ahead of you. Everyone deserve to live."

Aakash-" what's the use?"

Mayank-" okay let's make a deal. It's so cruel to cut your skin. We will find an easy way to die. Okay?"

Aakash pupils dilated and he nodded.

Mayank-" but you have to share your problems, every little problem, you have to share with me."

Aakash was quiet for some moments but then started to talk. Aakash trusted Mayank, the trust doesn't come easily but he knew mayank for 1 and half years. And he needed to talk to someone and mayank was perfect for that.

Aakash after taking his time-" those bastards, what am i going to do with my life? I felt like everything was over so i was going to jump off from top of the building infront of the school but my legs started to shake. I guess i wanted live that badly. I was always desperate like a dog. He was right"

Aakash asked once again-" am i the villian of my own story? I never thought myself as a villian. I only hurt someone once in my life and regretted every moment after that. But for what am I regretting? Who's going to save me? To recognise me? To lift me from this abyss of a hellhole but you know a thing. I'm setting nicely in the dark, i think..... I'll be here for a while. Maybe i will call this home."

Mayank-" nothing justify the stunt you pulled. We are just 18, in this age you should do everything but take your life. I know life was hard for you it is for everyone but it was little more harder on you but you have to live with that aakash, even if you want, there is no way you can forget them. The memories will haunt you like a nightmare but you have to stay strong. Atleast before doing this thing again think about me for once, it's not like you don't have any friend. I'm always here for you."

Aakash nodded, they gave him trauma for his entire life but he don't have any option other than to live with that, with that horrible memories.

Aakash-" He drew stars around my scars and now I'm bleeding."