23. Survivor

Guys my whole book is trigger-able.. so read at your own risk. Though today is nothing that can trigger you but be careful with some harsh words.

Okay, now that I too notice, I have given a dad character to pearl v puri. Let us imagine ronit roy instead of him.

Thought that I would fail without you
But I'm on top
Thought it would be over by now
But it won't stop
Thought that I would self destruct
But I'm still here
Even in my years to come
I'm still gon' be here

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

This scene was recommended by Savageness06 hope you enjoy...

Aakash looked at his brother surprised when he took him to their house. Aakash stopped on his tracks, he loathed this particular place.

Sagar noticed how he stopped" chal aaki, we both need answers."

Aakash shook his head desperately, for a moment he could fight dhruv but not his father" nahi bhai, mujhe koi answers nahi chahiye. Yaha se chalte hai please."

Sagar looked at him, aakash was on verge of breaking down but it's good if he would deal with all worst things of his life at once. Doing it at different times and hurting everytime would not do any good.

He held his hand tightly and took him inside. Aakash looked around the place he once called home but it was not, I was just a prison, a golden cage. He could see his bhai took him to the study, the place he hated but he let himself dragged. It was not him anymore, it was his Bhai too. He had suffered the same abuse.. and he can't ignore the fact that they both were in same boat but his bhai learnt to sail the boat.

Arjun looked at his sons and was amused, after six years he was seeing them together. Though sagar lived with them, he rarely saw him and aakash had cutted off every mean of contact they had. He even refused to accept the money he sent in new york. He was surprised that he lived without his money and became successful.

Arjun wanted to speak but his mouth refused to talk. Sagar looked at him, his eyes giving disgusting look to him" aapko pata tha dad?"

Arjun leaned back on seat" about what?"

Sagar was so disgusted with the man sitting infront of him" you knew that your son had been raped."

Arjun looked at him, he knew about the video getting viral and somewhat felt guilty but never let it show" yes."

Sagar took a step forward, making aakash to come forward too as they were holding hands" yes? Just yes? Aren't you guilty dad? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Aakash aapka apna baccha hai. Kahi se adopt karke nahi laye the aap."

Arjun stood up" sagar, it happened six years back, why are you talking about the topic which ended long ago?"

Sagar was baffled" purani baat hai to kya  dad, mera bhai tab bhi bekasoor tha aur ab bhi. Kya aapko jara bhi farak nahi padta aakash ne ye sab akele saha. Kyu nahi kuch kiya aapne."

Arjun said like it was the most common thing" aur kaise kuch karta, ye tera bhai humari ijjat pe daag uchal raha tha aur mai use public karke logo ko hasne deta apne upar? How can you be so dumb sagar. Kuch kiya hai isne aaj tak humari ghar ki ijjat ko bachane ke liye. It doesn't help that he is ga-"

Sagar yelled at him" dad."

Arjun took a step back, his son never dared to raise his voice. Sagar spoke in a calm voice" bahar jaa aakash."