3. Came back

Didn't wanna be a princess, I'm priceless
A prince not even on my list
Love is a drug that I quit
No doctor could help when I'm lovesick

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash was in flight when he woke up with a startle. Avinash was a carefree person who didn't cared about his body or health. He knew aakash was a doctor so he took some sleeping pills and went to sleep, avinash's this stunt always caused problems for his alter. Whenever he did this type of things aakash had to he more cautious about his health. Eating as many raw foods he could as aakash was never able to eat cooked food. He always got an upset stomach of he ate cooked food.

Aakash noticed his surroundings, he was in flight. He sighed, for some reasons he knew that this would happen. Avinash never appreciated him cutting his nerves instead of that, he insisted to cut a person who hurt him.

Mayank held his hands-" are you okay?"

Aakash nodded, he have to. Even if he is going through hell, he have to be okay. Aakash promised himself he will never let the person see his weak site. He will never show his weakness infront of the people, he have to act strong only that's how they will be scared of him and respect him.

The flight landed, the trio came outside. Aakash wore his goggles as the sun was shining brightly, more than usual that day. Aakash inner thoughts-" those who are destined to meet eventually do so. The person I've to meet is here even though I don't want to. Let's see what will my fate write."
Aakash was startled out of his thoughts hearing mayank's voice.

Mayank-" let's grab something to eat first."

Aakash-" no need, i have to go hospital and give my documents to the director."

Mayank-" c'mon aakash, wo to tu kabhi bhi de sakta hai. Jab jayega tab de dio na. Tujhe to bhuk lagti nahi hai hume to khane de."

Aakash just looked at them with emotionless face and walked towards his car.

Mayank sighed, aakash was not agreeing with him and he and the kid needed to eat..

Aakash sat down at his usual seat-" let's go to restaurant."

Mayank and laksh smiled brightly, they badly wanted to eat something, some indian food with extra spice. The bread was not filling their stomach.

When they reached at the restaurant, aakash ordered himself a chicken. Mayank looked at his plate, even though his tray was full with the foods he liked what was served in other's tray.

Mayank-" are you going to eat all this alone."

Aakash-" no."

Mayank-" then can i hav-"

Aakash cut him off-" no."

Mayank whined-" ahh why. Jab tu nahi khayega to thoda sa mere sath share kar le."

Aakash voice and face were emotionless and for some reason mayank was not at all bothered. He knew aakash was always emotionless infront of the world.

Aakash-" I'm saving it for the kid, he need to eat more.''

Mayank looked at laksh tray, his tray was already more than full.

Mayank-" tu use dega par mujhe nahi."

Aakash-" yes, becuase the kid need to eat up. Ek to tune bacche ko hire kar liya hai upar se hum use full nourishment bhi nahi denge to kaisa chalega."