6. Dynamics of hospital

And i see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors, that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show...
Your true colors.
Your true colors are beautiful like a rainbow.

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash was sitting in his cabin thinking about what Dr. Oberoi said to him. He felt humiliating, was it necessary to scold him infront of the whole oberoi family. Oh god, that was so embarrassing to get scolded infront of those people. He could accept everything but not that, aakash fisted his hand. He will show him his true colours, he will tell him what is a real doctor but that would be later. Now what should he do, he was feeling ashamed and humiliated to face anyone.. he groaned in annoyance but someone placed a cup of coffee infront of him.

Aakash looked up to see Roshan standing beside him with a smile. He sighed and hide his face between his hands.

Roshan sat beside him-" dadu ki baat ka bura mat maan aakash, unhone bas gusse me bol diya."

Aakash shook his head-" nahi, it's okay."

Roshan tapped his shoulder and forwarded the coffee. Aakash took it with a smile. He was not getting attached but he didn't wanted to be rude. He will do anything to make Roshan happy as he was at the fault, no excuse justifies his wrong doings. If that was the only option to repent he will do but will never cross the line.

Aakash smiled a little before standing up-" okay then, see you later."

Roshan sighed but nodded with a smile. Aakash turned to go but bumped to someone and the coffee fell on her dress. Aakash cursed himself, for how many times he is going to collide. The woman looked at him with angry eyes but her eyes softened when she saw Roshan.

Aakash-" I'm so sorry, mai dekh nahi raha tha. Pata nahi kaha tha mera dhyan galti se gir gaya. I'm sorry."

He took the tissues and was about to wiped them but sucheta held his hand pushed him slightly but faked a smile-" dekh ke chalna chahiye tha na. But it's okay, you can go."

Aakash looked at her, she was giving him negative vibes. He was about to go but she called him-" waise tumhe pehli bar dekh rahi hu, naye ho kya? Aakash Malhotra?"

She said his name more like asked after reading his name from the white gown aakash was wearing. Aakash nodded-" yes, aakash malhotra. A cardiologist who joined this weak."

Sucheta smiled, she had some work from the boy-" tumhi se milna tha mujhe. Meera Oberoi ki saari reports mujhe chahiye."

Aakash-" sorry but she is my patient aur mai apne patients ke detail kisi aur ko dena pasand nahi karta."

Sucheta gave him a mocking smile-" looks like Dr. Oberoi didn't informed you. Well she was your patient but she is mine now."

Aakash-" kuch bhi? Mujhe is bat ka koi notice nahi mila aur mila bhi to mai nahi dunga."

Roshan looked at them, the scene was getting tensed. She was their maasi, they can't hurt her feelings so he thought to come between them.

Roshan-" aakash, ye dadu ka faisla hai please. Unhe file de de, she will operate on mumma from now on."

Aakash glared at him-" mai khud baat kar lunga Roshan tu beech me mat pad. I'm a responsible doctor too."

Sucheta-" oh c'mon. Hum sabko pata hai tum kitne responsible ho. Agar itne hi mahan hote to patients ko actually treat karte. Kuch paiso ke liye vip patients ki taraf nahi bhagte."

Aakash took a dangerous step towards her-" you don't know who I am. Do you? Aapko ye baat pata hoga ki vip patients ke fee donation ke liye jaati hai jo isi hospitals ke un logo ko treat karne me help karti hai jo surgery afford nahi kar sakte."