5. Psycho and monster

Been a bad boy, i know i am
And I'm so hot, i need a fan
I don't want a boy i need a man.

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash was just roaming in the hospital as he didn't had much work to do. He just had five vip patients and refused to treat any emergency patients or anyone. So he was free most of the time. He knew the twins are still here so he made sure to not confront them.

Meanwhile ray and roshan were at the back side of hospital as that area needed to be renewed so they working on that. Although it was ray who worked down the whole thing Roshan was not at all focused, he just roamed in the hospital or sit in the cafeteria to chill and guess what ray knew why he was doing it. If it will be like this, it will take ages to get the whole work done.

Aakash was about to go at cafeteria, that's when a nurse came to him.

The nurse-" dr. there is an emergency patient, you need to treat him."

Aakash annoyed-" kitni baar bola maine, mai koi patient recieve ya treat nahi karunga. Tum logo ko ek baar me samjh nahi aata."

The nurse panicked, the patient needed to be treated and he was not cooperating at all, if the doctor will not co-operate too then how will she get him treated-" Dr. uski haalat sach me bohot kharab hai upar se waha bohot bakhera khada ho gaya hai. Please aap sambhaliye ye sab."

Aakash-" baki sab kaha hai?"

The nurse-" is time koi bhi free nahi hai. Har koi kisi na kisi kam me busy hai."

Aakash groaned and went with her. When he went in the lounge area, his eyes widened. Their were so many people in black coats looked like they were bodyguards. That's when his eyes fall on a man sitting on the chair while his neck was bleeding. Not that much but it was still.

Aakash saw one of the bodyguard going towards a doctor who was just trying his best but his own hands were shaking to treat the patient.

The man held the doctor's collar-" mere sawal ka jawab kyu nahi de raha tu? Maine doctor ke liye pucha na kaha hai? Do you need me to teach you lesson?"

The doctor shook his head scared for his dear life. The man was about to hit him but aakash blocked the hit. Bodyguard looked at him shocked-" ye kya? Are you medic?"

Aakash smirked-" dikh nahi raha? I'm a doctor. Yaha pe patients ko treat Kiya jata hai to jo koi bhi patient nahi hai please get out."

The man come forward-"Tujhe pata bhi hai hum kon hai? tu kon hota hai humare boss ko bolne wala?"

Aakash-" I'm the person that will treat him."

The man who was groaning in pain till now spoke in a weak voice-" mai kisi bacche se treatment nahi karwayunga. Bring a professional."

Aakash scoffed-" do i look like a kid to you? You see me as a kid but for me you are no different from the patients here." 

The man signalled to his men-" take him out."

They nodded in synchronisation-" yes boss."

One man come forward and put a hand on aakash shoulder taking him outside. Aakash smiled, did the man really thought that he will keep up with him. Aakash took his hand which was placed on his shoulder, he twisted it brutally and threw him on the floor. The whole staff gasped in shock. Did Dr. Oberoi hired a goon.

Another man come and slightly pushed him-" dekho hum baccho ko nahi marte."

Aakash-" kyu? Tujhe sharam aa rahi hai ki tu bacche se pit jayega?"