22. Family

Yeah aint tryna be cool like you
Wobblin around in your high heel shoes
I'm clumsy made friends with the floor
Two for one you know a bitch buy four

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash sat in his bedroom, ray and mayank were downstairs.. they both were tensed, mayank tried to make him understand that aakash will be alright but ray was reluctant, he requested to stay here tonight and atlast mayank agreed.. 

Aakash was looking at the walls blankly. He was high on emotions but something in him told to not to show it.. he didn't wanted anyone too see him vulnerable, he wanted to be strong enough to handle the situation...

He looked out of the window, the weather was clear, he could see the stars and moon.. shining brightly. He wanted to clear his mind but didn't knew what to do. Suddenly he remembered the music, guitar.. and closed his eyes..

It had been years, he didn't played it neither touched.. music always reminds him of ray, so he never touched it, didn't wanted any old memories.. but today he felt the urge to sing, he wanted to express his feelings, he needed to express it. It will not help any of them if he kept it bottled up..

He took it out from his cupboard and fixed the strings.. it had been ages. He ran his fingers through the strings to check. 

Mayank widened his eyes, it was rare to see aakash singing. He never played music even if he was extremely sad...

Aakash stared to sing to calm his heart.

Mahiyaa..
re maahiya..

ek baar bahe sau baar bahe ab sookh gaye mere naina..

Ray closed his eyes, he could feel his pain..  and he promised himself to make him happy... just let it all end.

ek baar bahe sau baar bahe ab sookh gaye mere naina.... naina..

Mayank eyes filled with tears, there was no way he could help him.. he felt helpless.

ek baar bahe sau baar bahe ab sookh gaye mere naina

rajj rajj ke bahe rag rag se bahe ab rooth gaye ji naina

o.. naino mein sapna jal gaya..
haan mera jo rooh kaari kar gaya…
wo gehra
daag na chhoote mahiya
re tera daag na chhute mahiya

naino mein sapna jal gaya haan mera.. daag laga ji so laga
yeh maila
daag na chhute mahiya
re tera daag naa chhoote mahiya..

Ray couldn't help himself, his eyes were overflowing with tears. He let himself drag to his room. Mayank followed him silently. He wished he could do something for aakash. They both stood outside of his room, aakash was back-facing them but they could feel how painful it was for him. Their eyes couldn't help but overflow...

unn galiyon ki chaubaaron ki uss mitti ki woh yaadein aayein..
yaadein..
unn galiyon ki chaubaron ki uss mitti ki woh yaadein

Aakash explained his fear through Lyrics...

aksar aankhein kar jaati hain unn tasveeron se baatein
yaadon ki inn lehron ko chaahun mill jaaye thikana
yeh kaagaz wali kashtiyan chaahun main paar lagana
par dil darta hai phir se kahin saawan aaye na..

daag na chhoote mahiya
ve tera daag na chhute mahiya..
naino mein sapna jal gaya haan mera
jo rooh kaari kar gaya wo gehra..
daag na chhute mahiya..
ve mera daag na chhute mahiya o..