25. Kathputli part: 1

Anyone can see that this is love
If we're together all day we'll get bored
But if I turn around, it's all you
I guess it's love, maybe

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

The family waited tensed. Alok was the most worried, he had think of aakash as his own son. They had made a beautiful bolding within this year and ray was his son already. He closed his eyes but opened them, the only thing he could see was Aakash's face. He sighed and went from there, maybe work will distract him for a while and he couldn't put off his job.

Karan sat there tensed, he was worried for ray. Ray is the less troublesome kid in their house. Though he is mischievous too but he know when to show it and when to not. Situations had made him act like one, ray always act mature that they sometimes forget that he is also same age as Roshan. It had six years he didn't saw his brother smiling cheerfully but when aakash entered in their life, his child was more lively and happy. Thanks to their love he could see that 16 years old ray.

And as for aakash, he always had a soft spot for that boy. For some reason the boy always managed to pull his heartstrings.

Karan sighed and looked at his wife, she was the most devastated one. Roshan was crying hugging her but for some reason he was not able to console them.. ray was his child and that child was getting treated giving no sign of getting well. He just prayed that the both boys will be okay and wake up early without giving them any heartattack.

He took a deep breathe and hugged his wife who sobbed hardly, she was getting scared. The iron was so big that it scared her. Karan caressed her back" sab theek ho jayega Priya. Wo humara baccha hai, he know how to fight."

Priya shook her head" kaisa karega karan. He is also a child. Kitne hi saal ka hai. Abhi abhi to 22 ka huya tha, he can't live with that major injury at such age. Uski haalat dekhi thi aapne... Khun me lat pat."

Karan cut him off immediately" Rosh dar raha hai Priya. Pull yourself together and console your child. Your family needs you. Hm?"

Priya looked at roshan who was crying and wiped her tears, her child needed her most, she hugged him and consoled him, she should've been careful before saying anything infront of him. Kunal bought them cup of coffee and handed it to his bhabhi, who held it and made Roshan drink some. He baldy needed it.

A nurse hurriedly came out of the OR and they didn't knew for whom she was there, so they all went to her. The nurse tensed" aakash ke guardians kaha hai?"

Sagar immediately came forward, the nurse immediately asked" hume AB negative blood group chahiye hoga. He is losing blood."

Shanti came between them" I have the same blood group."

The nurse nodded and was about to take her but shanti asked her" but he was not bleeding earlier. Why do you."

Sagar looked up startled, she was right. Aakash had no stain of blood on him, the nurse sighed" we didn't knew but he had internal bleeding."

They all gasped, the nurse took her inside, she didn't dared to say the full sentence. It will make them more tensed, the doctor was stitching the internal area but the thread just broke and blood started to ooze out. In the process he had lose so much blood.

Akansha staggered and priya immediately held her. She could understand her turmoil, she made her sit and consoled her...

Karan looked at sagar, he was looking vulnerable. He sighed and hugged him. Sagar looked up startle but for some reason he wasn't able to resist the comfort. He tried to seperate but his heart didn't let him, he relaxed in his arms. Karan saw he was trying hard to not cry.