4. Met again

I just wanna be the one
But to you we are already done
Tell me why'd you have to hit and run me
Now I'm all alone cryin' ugly.

Gone~ Rosè

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash was looking at them with hurtful eyes, why couldn't her mother believed her, was he that bad, didn't he deserved her love just like other children on the other hand shanti was looking at her son longingly, only god knows how much she missed his son. Even though she was the one who sent him but after he was gone, she realised she couldn't live without her son. They say you never realise the value of a person until they are gone.

Shanti come forwards, aakash looked at her while sudden rush of tears came to his eyes.. She tried to hug him but  aakash backed off, shanti masked her hurt-" kaisa hai aakash.. tune bataya nahi tu aa raha tha."

Aakash-" maine jaruri nahi samjha Mrs. Malhotra. Aur waise bhi mujhe laga ki aapki mere har pal ki khabar to rehti hi hai, ye bhi pata chal gaya hoga. Ain't i right?"

Shanti looked at her in confusion and shock, only avinash called her Mrs. Malhotra but his eyes were hazel. She was realising that she had lost his younger son too.

Shanti-" tu aisa kyu bol raha hai beta, maa hu mai teri."

Aakash scoffed, aakash made a camera with his fingers and portrait his mother-" maa, nah nah nah, this isn't the right word for you." He bent down little and made a fighting pose with mocking smile-" try in other life okay, i will pray that you will be successful as a MOTHER."

He said and left from there, whatever his mother was trying to do with her fake tears will not trap him this time. Aakash wiped his tears which slipped from his eyes.

It's been two days he was stuck in this hospital and trust me he didn't liked it here a second. he had to give his documents to the director and the director was absent for two days. Aakash scoffed at the thought, what a useless hospital whose director was god knows where.

Police was searching for the hacker but they didn't get a single clue, the hacker was too smart and had a tight security for his personal info. Aakash didn't cared about that he just wanted his money back and the person did not had mutual feelings. He was not willing to give his money back, aakash was practically living with mayank's money and he didn't liked to ask him for money....

Aakash looked at the patient's information he had to treat. It was total five vip patients in which one of them was Meera Oberoi, the dear mother of oberois was suffering from heart disease, she had the second most complicated disease among his patients. But anyways he will just treat her it was not a big deal. The problem was a girl about 6 years old, she had the most complicated heart and for the first time aakash felt scared to treat her, he doubted if he will be successful in surgery or not. Okay, he will deal with everything later.

Here Kunal and alok were talking with each other. Kunal sat on the sofa in his dadu's office..

Kunal-" do din, do din tak maine itna kaam kiya hai na kya batau mai aapko. Please yar ye leave mat liya Karo aap. Aapka kam bhi mujhe hi sambhalna pad jata hai. Mai apne patients to sambhal lunga par ye hospital nahi sambhalega mujhse."

Alok laughed at his grandchild tantrums-" do din to the sirf. Itne me hi thak gya."

Kunal-" aur nahi to kya. Aap kisi aur ko dhundh lo apna ye kaam karane ke liye mai nahi karunga agli baar se ye director ka kam."