16. Dark is my home

The love scenario that we made
Now the lights are off
When you flip the last page
The curtains will quietly fall

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Days passed, aakash was trying his best to clear all the schedule but he wasn't able to. He had more patients than he had thought.
One thing that bugged aakash the most was that his mother was seeking for oberois more than he pleased. Why did she needed to meet them?

Aakash was going to his office when he saw shanti talking to ray. He frowned, she never spoke to that particular boy, maybe somewhere she knew about their beautiful past then what was the important thing that today she had to consult ray. It was a hallway.. aakash stood behind a wall back-facing them.

Shanti-" can you think about it ray.. your brother can help him."

Ray smiled awkwardly-" I don't know Mrs. Malhotra. I have to talk to bhaiya first. Then we can think about it."

Shanti held his hands-" I know you and aakash were used to friends maybe you guys still have some differences but trust me, he is not like that."

Ray freed his hands from her hold-" I know that better than anyone. No matter how much differences we had its all sorted now. Trust me aakash had nothing to do with Bhai, he is not the reason that I have to think so much about it."

Aakash whispered-" bhai?"

Shanti smiled-" that's relief but please talk about it with your brother. Sagar have so much pride to ask for help but his buisness is sinking."

Ray nodded while giving a genuine smile-" I will do it for sure. You don't have to worry."

Aakash gasped in shock, was his mother on drugs? Did she really asked for a help to them? Aakash was really ashamed of himself, even though he wasn't in relation with his parents but that still was his family. What was the need to ask for help and look so pathetic infront of the oberois.

Aakash faced his mother, ray gasped.. did he heard them. He knew aakash had so much self respect to ask for help for this type of reasons.

Ray-" aakash, i-its not like that. We were just talking."

Aakash-" we need to talk Mrs Malhotra."

Shanti sighed-" I don't think there's something to talk."

Aakash looked at her with tearful eyes-" you think?"

Shanti-" i just had to ask for a help. Is this a crime?"

Aakash was still looking at shanti-" ray, can you give us some privacy?"

Ray hesitated-" aakas."

Aakash faced him-" can I have some privacy ray?"

Ray sighed and left from there. Aakash looked at his mother who was looking everywhere but him-" why did you came here mom?"

Shanti looked at him shocked, he was calling her mom but the situation was so wrong-" maine kaha na, tere bhai ko help chahiye.. I just came to ask for help."

Aakash-" why are you so hell bent to make him embarassed infront of them. Aap to ray ki taraf aakh utha ke bhi nahi dekhti thi na itni kya problem aa gayi aapko us se milna pada."

Shanti-" samay aane par dushman ko bhi gale laga lena chahiye."

Aakash gasped and yelled-" you were not hugging him, you weren't asking him.. instead of that you were literally begging him for Bhai?"