24. Stay with me

Before the dark night traps me in
Don't leave me
Do you still love me? If you feel the same
Don't leave today
Don't ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Everyone near the area looked at the building shocked as it come down crashing. That was the moment, karan and priya came. They were shocked to see the roof coming down and crashing into pieces. Priya looked around, ray was not there" ray kaha hai... Kunal ray kaha hai.?"

Kunal just looked down, how could he tell her" bhabhi wo... Wo."

Karan immediately held his brother" Kunal ray kaha hai?"

Roshan immediately hugged him, he was getting scared" bhaiya.. ray andar tha, a..aakash bhi tha. Wo dono."

Priya staggered and kunal immediately held her to support. They heard akansha crying about aakash.

Akansha hugged sagar the moment she saw him" sagar, aakash... Aakash andar gaya tha. Puri building wo.."

Sagar hugged her tightly, even he was getting scared. How could he console her when he was on the verge of breaking down. He had promised to spent his life with brother. How could he do it when there was no trace of aakash.

They looked at the building, It had gone down after the crash. They needed to go on ground floor immediately. Everyone hurried down the area and started to look.

The pandemic rushed to the area to see any way to go in. They were glad that it's just two person there. Aakash had saved everyone and they had made sure that no-one was present in that area.

They searched through the walls which were crushed. One of the man yelled in happiness" I can see the way from here. Yaha se andar jaa sakte hai hum."

Everyone sighed in relief, Priya and akansha prayed that their children were alive and safe, they wanted them to come out safe and sound.

Ray woke up groggily when he felt a someone threw a stone on him. He looked around and was shocked. For a moment he couldn't remember where he was, he looked around the surrounding.. he could hardly see anything, the place was tightly packed, and there was no ray of light coming inside. It was dark.

Then he remembered, he had came here to save aakash. A new fear came inside him and tried to move but hissed in pain, he could feel something piercing through his chest, the pain was unbearable. He removed the little stone and dust around him and that's when he saw aakash laying unconscious on him.

The Pandemic studied the way through it. It was complicated, one mistake and they could lose both of them. Heck they didn't even knew if they were alive or not.

Alok immediately came near them" kya huya, raasta mil gaya tha na tumhe?"

" sir hume rasta mil to gaya hai par hum sure nahi hai ki wo log kis area me hai. For now we will go and search."

Alok nodded" mai bhi chalunga."

The pandemic looked at him shocked, they didn't wanted one more responsibility" sir aapka jana sahi nahi hoga aur Hume pata bhi nahi hai ki wo log kaha hai."

Alok sighed, he had valid reason" look, jab hum log waha jayenge hume kisi doctor ki jarurat padegi. Kisi ko nahi pata ki wo log kis haalat me honge. Agar chot gehri huyi to immediately treat karna hoga atleast two to three doctors to jaruri hai."

The men shared a tensed look but he was at the point. They would knew how to treat them and how to make them come out. No-one knew at which state they were, they needed to be cautious.