25. Kathputli The finale

But you are the fire, I'm gasoline

I love you, I love you, I love you
I loved you dangerously
Ooh, more than the air that I breathe
Oh, now, knew we would crash at the speed that we were going
Didn't care if the explosion ruined me
Oh, oh baby, I loved you dangerously

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash sat in his room, the room was comfortable.. but didn't felt like home. Oh he never had one.. the room felt different when he had his friends and family. Surprisingly he was tired of sleeping, like how can anyone get tired of resting. He just sat there and looked out of the window, it was day time almost noon.

Roshan had just gone after talking like forever, sharing his fear... And telling how much he mattered to him but today aakash was not feeling like one. Why was he important to them? Were they trying to put him in some trap? Was it all fa-

Aakash shook his head, how can he think about his love like that. How can he doubt? But... The insecurity was not leaving his mind and he didn't even knew why he was feeling that way.

He sighed and focused on the trees, to his surprise a butterfly came and started to fly in the room. Aakash looked at her astonished... How beautiful.

Something in him told him to get close to it, but it was hurting whenever he was trying to stand up... And he couldn't stop himself, he was about to but the butterfly came near him. Aakash forwarded his hand and she sat on it. Aakash giggled.

But the butterfly flew away through the window when someone entered the room. He gave an annoying look to the person only to see his mother. He diverted his gaze from her, the hatred was so much that he denied to look at her. Shanti came inside, she wanted to know if her child was alright or not and seeing him laugh filled her heart but when she entered everything changed. The laugh, the happy face changed into the hatred one giving disgusted look to her.

Shanti came near her and stood up" kaisa hai baccha."

Aakash closed his eyes, his bhai called him that" don't call me that."

Shanti looked down but nodded" tabiyat thik hai na?"

Aakash looked away and thought not to answer her but shanti sat down and held his hand... He pulled away but the sudden impact made him hiss as the saline needle came out of his hand. Shanti looked at her hand and took the cotton immediately... She wiped off the blood and poked the needle once again. Aakash hissed while she held his hand to stop him from moving the hand.. aakash looked at her and only hate was dripping from his mouth" just go from here, Mrs. Malhotra. I don't like your presence."

Shanti looked away while the tears rushed to her eyes.. aakash saw that and felt guilty. He loved this woman to the bottom of his heart and couldn't bear tears. He hated himself for that. The words he had said to her came haunting him.. how bad he was towards her.

But pulled his hands and looked at her, if the damage was done he would not back off.. if he is the villian.. let him be..

She opened the lunch box that she had made for him" thoda sa mere hath se khale aakash."

Aakash eyes filled up" are you making fun of me?"

Shanti gave him confused look. Aakash was on the verge of crying" now that I can't do anything with my hands, you came here to show an act of good mother.. kathputli hi rahunga na aapki."

Shanti shook her head" aisa nahi hai.. mai aisa kyu karungi aakash."

When aakash spoke, so many emotions came out. He was scared, angry.. angry that she was not there for him, she never tried to save him from his father's abuse. The angry tears came to his eyes" just tell me one thing... Why didn't you love me?"