15. Craved for love

Different from the moment I first saw you
This time of fate is passing slowly
My heart was heading towards you
My heart was racing again

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Days passed, aakash was happy but somewhere he felt lonely. He was not feeling himself. It was like a part of him was missing.
One thing that troubled him the most that he was losing his surgeries, he had lost his two patients in the past one month that made him lose his confidence too. He troubled doing the surgeries and didn't knew the reason. He just felt like something big was about to come and that made him nervous.

Aakash sighed and stood infront of alok, he was assisting him in the surgery..

Alok cut through the skin-" suction."

Aakash did but his hands were shaking. He was not confidence and felt like failure when he felt his hands vibrating more.

Alok yelled at him-" focus.. where is your mind?"

Aakash blinked his tears and focused more. They were in the mid surgery when he felt black spots infront of his eyes.

The nurse-" Mr. Malhotra are you okay?"

Aakash nodded-" I am."

Alok looked at him but did his work anyway, he needed to focus on the patient.. aakash could wait.

Alok instructed him but aakash was making mistake which made him more frustrated.

Alok tied the thread-" cut."

Aakash-" cut." But instead of the thread he cutted through the skin and it started to bleed heavily. Aakash looked at alok horrified.

Alok put the finger on the part to stop the bleeding-" get out."

Aakash looked at him shocked. maybe he heard wrong.

Alok yelled at him frustrated-" get out of here, right now."

Aakash flinched and backed off. He was trying so hard to control his tears. He bowed a little and left from there.

Once he was away from everyone, he let his tears fall. Being a doctor brings a big responsibility and aakash was failing in it. It was a simple surgery yet he was making mistakes, he felt like failure as a doctor.. what's the use of being a doctor if you can't even save your patients.

Aakash was crying bitterly while palming his face, he didn't felt like a real doctor anymore. He stopped when he felt a coffee infront of him. Aakash looked up only to see alok.
Alok signalled him to take the coffee, aakash took it and wiped his tears.

Aakash sniffled-" I'm sorry."

Alok-" don't you think you should say it to your patient.. he trusted you to perform the surgery, despite of knowing anything could happen to him but you betrayed his trust."

A single year fell from his eye, aakash wiped it.

Alok-" you became a doctor to save the patients. Not to give false encourage to them. Right?"

Aakash nodded-" I don't know what was happening to me. I feel like a failure."

Alok-" it's okay. A doctor can't save every patient. Those two were destined to go in heaven. You did your best but don't let your past ruin your future. Aakash whatever happened in past was just mistake, if any of you would've known the future, you had did your best but you didn't knew it. Hmm. Let's forget it and focus on the present. They are still waiting for you, you made the promises to them."