12. Failed surgery

Is it my fault if I'm not good at expressing?
I'm a warm girl in a cold city
Can't I just tell you I like you?
I just want to be honest

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Ray-" I'm ready to love you. I'm ready for love."

Aakash scoffed and stood up to leave, he may love him but he didn't believe his nonsense. He was not fool..

Ray held his hand-" please give me last chance aaki. I will never disappoint you."

Aakash-" do you think I'm desperate for love?"

Ray and roshan both were shocked-" what?"

Aakash laughed-" no, I mean you guys think that I'm desperate for love, you know it too that I had everything expect that." He turned towards ray. " So you think you will love me and leave me whenever you want I will accept you everytime like a fool. I'm not ray, I'm not a desperate kid. So.... please leave. Just leave and get out of my life."

He said and left from there. It was the not the time. He can't get close to them. He need to stay away from them in order to live a happy life.

Aakash, mayank and laksh were sitting at the cafe. They wanted to hang out as it was Sunday. It's true doctors don't have day off but they need a break too..

Laksh looked out of the window, he saw a small boy sitting in the small toy car controlling it with remote while his parents were walking beside him. It looked cute but something clicked on his mind. He felt like deja vu. Something like that had happened in his life but when?

He started to drink his coffee but was still looking at the kid. The boy started to cry when his parents dragged him out of the car. But the boy was distracted by the candies. Some memories came like a flash and after sometimes it cleared, he remembered what happened that day when they went to party.

Weeks ago~

Laksh was not in control. Mayank came out of the club and looked af laksh, the boy was in a state of intoxication.

Roshan-"kuch mila?"

Mayank shook his head, there was tight security and they only approved the one who had some kind of special pass.

Roshan sighed-" can you handle this boy, mujhe ghar jana hoga."

Mayank-" mai kaise?"

Roshan-" please bhai. Le jaa na."

Mayank-" par-"

Roshan gave him his infamous puppy eyes and mayank agreed to him. Laksh only had two big brothers and they both were doctors. So it will be easy to send him his home.

They were going to sit on the car but laksh was reluctant-" mujhe nahi jana. Mujhe yahi rehna hai. Dance karna hai."

He said and started to dance lightly. Roshan chuckled and left from there, he liked his drama but now his first priority was to go home before his hitler got to know.

Mayank made laksh sat on the car forcefully. Meanwhile laksh huffed in annoyance.

Mayank-" put the seatbelt."

Laksh-" oh seat blet. Oh yes, par ye to ho hi nahi raha. Mayank aapki seatblet to mar gayi."

He said with a crying face.. mayank palmed his face, who the hell give him alcohol. He bent towards his seat and pulled out his seatbelt. Laksh looked at him startle, his rosy cheeks turned more darker.