1. New life

I bring money to the table not your dinner. Both my body and my bank account, good figure. Thinkin' 'bout me but there's nothing to consider..

If i let you in my circle you a winner.

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

6 years later~~

(The age i mentioned in the character are given to the characters...)

Here aakash was drinking cocktail in the club, the music was blasting to the fullest. It was his routine, coming at the club every Saturday. Even though he never drink, he liked to come here to get a break from the real life.

Aakash was just sitting at the particular corner. He tried to give the bill to bartender but he denied and said it was paid off. Suddenly a man showed up beside him.

The man-" hmm, an Indian beauty. I'm John what about you?"

Aakash smirked, a basic flirt a man do everytime to hit on someone. Aakash looked at him in the eye. Only for a little while if he could forget about the certain man.

Aakash-" why do you want to know my name when you are only interested in my body."

John looked at him-" you know it better than anyone."

He hesitated to put a hand around his waist. Aakash took his hand and placed on his upper thigh. John smirked and rubbed it softly. He was enjoying it but aakash wasn't, he couldn't forget about the only man he loved. Why could he not forgot about him, in anger he took him to the corner and looked at him seductively.

John smirked, the boy was more bold than he imagined. He leaned closed to him. They were about to kiss when aakash placed a hand on his chest to stop him. 

Aakash-" did it fluttered?"

John looked at him with questioning eyes-" what?"

Aakash-" did your heart fluttered when I seduced you."

John-" it more than fluttered."

Aakash-" mine didn't." They stared at each other for a minute when aakash pushed him slightly-" forget it."

He said and left from there, he was not in mood to do anything, he wanted to sleep to escape this world for a little while but couldn't. He could do everything but sleep. It never happened, not after when those loving eyes never looked at him again.

Monday morning was his day for storytelling. He don't know why did they wanted him to do it in so much urgency. He had published a new book and it was time to make it more popular. They were holding an event where aakash will tell the stories to kids.

But aakash himself was laying on the bed, he was not sleeping but he didn't wanted to go. Why do they even wanted him to tell a story to those little craps.

Mayank entered his room without even knocking, not at all caring about aakash privacy. Meanwhile aakash groaned, that man knew all his passwords, he need to change them.

Mayank-" why the hell are you not ready yet. We have to be there in half an hour."

Aakash-" I'm sleeping."

It was his time to groan-" you were sleeping, now get your ass off the bed and get ready."

Aakash snuggled more.. mayank sighed and picked him, the boy was as light as feather but his punches were strong. He put him on the shower and turned on it. Aakash just sat there not bothering about the water flowing on him like a rain.