17. Dhruv jadeja

I got a secret I can't tell and it's turning to tears again
I can't tell a soul, I'm too ashamed for that
Isn't there anyone who could trade their heart with mine just for a day?

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash looked at his surrounding, nothing was clear for him. He felt his hands shaking and now he was not able to control or stop it unlike other times.. he could see the boy rolling in while everyone going towards him, observing the boy for any injuries. What do they wanted to examine, the boy had bruise all over the body. For some reason aakash could feel his pain, the pain he would've been through, the humiliation he will face next..

Aakash looked at him while his breathe was hitching, he eyes fell on the tattoo on his arm, it was same. The same tattoo he had on his body, that means it was him.. his nightmare. Dhruv had the bad obsession of marking his victim with butterflies so that they can.... remember him always.

He was about to fell on the ground but someone held him.. aakash looked up to see ray, his subconscious mind held his shirt.. he was scared, scared for his life that he will come again.

Aakash whispered in scared voice-" ray.."

Ray held him protectively.. he himself was getting scared to see him in that state. Aakash was about to say something but his eyes fell on the another patient.. his breathe hitched and for him his world had been stopped for a moment. Dhruv was here, why? Since when? And most importantly why was he hurt, that meant he will be in hospital for couple of days how would he...?

Aakash gasped, he badly needed some oxygen right now. Ray held him protectively aakash was looking so scared that it made him so much worried.

Aakash in chocked voice-" ray, I'm scared."

Aakash cried helplessly, same with ray, helpless tears were flowing from his eyes. He looked around, everyone was busy with the patients arrived now, no-one was there except rosh and he couldn't offer the comfort aakash was asking for, the boy himself looked scared to deal with aakash..

Aakash was slipping in, he was going through anxiety attack and couldn't help it. He wanted everything to disappear, aakash fisted his hands to his heart, he could feel it going insane.. he was scared, scared that the man will do the same thing again, scared that everyone would find about it. What should he do..?

Aakash was losing his consciousness when he felt pair of arms engulfing him in tight hug. Aakash leaned to him heavily, it felt like it was his Bhai.. but the touch was little different, he couldn't recognise the touch but it was so comforting and warm that aakash couldn't help but lean to him.

Ray-" bhaiya, aap?"

Karan ignored the boy and made aakash looked at him-" deep breathes aakash, you know it's fake. Come out of that world which is giving you pain."

Aakash looked at him but he was still breathing heavily, it felt like he could collapse any moment.

Karan tried again-" follow my rhythm of breathing, do as I'm doing. Breathe in, breathe out.. yes you're doing great."

Aakash followed his breathing pattern and become a little calm eventually. He looked at karan, he was cupping his face, the warmth given by them felt like a father's touch. He was holding aakash very carefully that It will break any moment, at that time anyone could misunderstand them as father-son.

Aakash breathed heavily-" pills..... Anti-anx..."

He breathe hitched. Karan looked at ray.. who nodded and left from there. In a minute ray was standing there with his pills.. he needed them.