1. A Part Where Ridhima Kidnaps Him

If you want to read a simple love story starting with a professional relationship between a boss and his assistant then leading to a wedding then you are welcomed to this story.

❤❤❤❤

Being independent and running my own cafe has been my only dream since I was a kid. When my father and grandpa returned from the fields, I always served them chai. My special chai never disappointed them. And I always tried to make it better every time. My grandpa consistently encouraged me to open my cafe when I grew old. Now, that I have finished my studies, I fulfilled his and my dream a few months ago by launching my cafe.

By and by, things don't go according to plan. And if there is happiness, gloom will always find its way to remind us that life is full of challenges. Rahul Varma, my only boyfriend to whom I stayed faithful with the hope that I would exchange a vow with him has betrayed me. He just left me saying that I was not appropriate to be his bride. I didn't get him when he mentioned 'appropriate'. But when I learned the reality of his bride-to-be I understood that his wife is the one with good social status and fame.

"Huh!" I chuckled as I recalled his words when he came to confront me that I was not suitable to be his bride. Asshole.

I never realized that Rahul was nothing but a money-minded bastard.

By and by, he ended up turning me into a heartbroken female.

Whose only goal of the day is to shed hundreds of tears by remembering him.

"One chai, with low-fat milk. Less sugar and add ginger to it." I heard a man's order, whose back was facing the counter, where I sat. Now. The only way to stay happy is by making Chai for my customers.

My cafe waitress came with a broad smile and forwarded his offer, "Ridhima. One Chai with..." I raised my hand to interrupt her.

"I will not change my method of making my special chai to anyone's preferences," I stated in a volume that was enough to be heard by that person, who placed his order with a strict, sharp, and arrogant tone. He tilted his head a little by stiffening his body but didn't show up his face. By watching his tuxedo from behind, I can apprehend that he is a billionaire. May be the CEO of some company or a spoiled brat of a billionaire. Every man reminded me of Rahul and so my sore treatment towards them is only because of him.

"But Ridhima. He is a top businessman of Nainithal!" She whispered as per my prediction.

"But here he is my customer. And all customers are equal to me!" I stated clearly. Since I heard Rahul's confession, I decided not to bend in front of any money-minded wretch.

I stepped inside the kitchen and made the Chai. As I realized, he was my customer, I thought to give him some respect so, I placed two coconut cookies on the tray and wrote a message to him on a tissue. Enjoy your time with my special Chai and cookies. I called the same waitress, who took his order and asked her to serve the chair to that top Businessman customer.

On the other hand, my two buddies, Samantha and Manik, decided to not leave my side during this critical time of my life.

"I didn't expect him to sit after listening to your brag!" Manik commented, staring at his back.

"Whatever!" I turned around and placed the paper cups on the cupcake tray. As I filled the batter, I recalled Rahul's words. Your cupcakes are the best I have ever eaten, he said. It's agonizing my heart to know that he is marrying another woman in a couple of days.

"I love the way you enjoy making Chai, Ridhi. Normally human assumes that making Chai is a belittling work?" Sam expressed trying to distract my brain from the topic of Rahul's wedding. She indeed has the power to read my mind.