7. A Part Where Ridhima Seduces Him

We stopped by a store to buy ten beer bottles and an extra-large potato chip packet. After we set them on the mahogany coffee table of the living room. I went to change my dress and put on my usual nightgown with a robe. 

When I reached the living room, Aryan was switching on the TV. He was dressed in a night t-shirt and trousers. I glanced at his biceps peeping out of his t-shirt. He might be doing a lot of hard work for those muscles to show up. I wish that I get a chance to touch them and even run my hands through his torso. 

He perceived my presence and pried once again, "Which movie?" 

It was a smart TV and was connected to YouTube, prime, and Netflix. "Ragini MMS 2!" I replied and sat on the couch bringing my legs up and crisscrossing them.

"It's a horror movie!" He asked. 

"Don't worry, If any horror scene comes, you can hold my hand." He spun his head and stared with a lot of attitude. Then his eyes drifted to my dress. It's not my misunderstanding but I did see him inhaling deeply and then turned his head away. I know that my nightgown ends above my knees but I am not going out on a random date to act weird on my dressing. 

He sat beside me and saw the duration. "Two hours?"  He affirmed and I just hummed. "The time is ten then it will go on till twelve. Ok. But I am not drinking."

"You have only one bottle while nine bottles are mine."

The movie started and I grabbed my first bottle of beer. Aryan stood up concerned and informed, "I will get the opener."

"Relax, Aryan!" I caught his hand and stopped, "I can manage!" I addressed and opened the bottle cap with my mouth and spit the cap in front of me, "THUU!"

"WHAT THE HELL?" He barked.

"Calm down, Aryan. Sometimes mess sends a bliss to heart." I mentioned with patience.

"And who quoted this stupid line?"

"Ridhima Sanskar!" I replied proudly. He stared at the cap and the chips falling on the floor when I forcefully opened the pack. 

"You...?" The cleanliness freak began but I interrupted him.

"Aryan, you gave me words that you would watch a movie with me. So, please don't mess with my mood!"

"After the movie, we will vacuum clean and then sleep."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever!"

I did not expect much from him so gave him the option of watching a movie with me. I wanted to go on a bike ride but watching him I don't think he can ride bikes. I even asked Prince to join us but he said he has to go and visit his mother.

I finished my first bottle and opened the second one with the same style. Aryan again glared at me and the cap.

"Restrain. Aryan." I voiced teasing him.

He shook his head and stared back at the screen. Whenever the scary scenes came I cursed the director. "Asshole. Motherfucker!" But Aryan watched unaffected. I was down with six bottles of beer, which built up the pressure in my bladder. And when I had to pee, I took Aryan to the restroom. And I was already a bit tipsy, so he had to hold me by my arm, preventing me from tripping.

I sat on the toilet seat and suddenly perceived the presence of a ghost behind me. I gulped. "Aryan!" I called out to check if he left me or not.

"Ms. Sanskar, I am not leaving you. So, relax and do your business." 

While I was washing my hands I swear I did see the reflection of the ghost. "ARYAN!"

He knocked on the door and assured me, "I am still here!"