14. A Part Where Aryan plans a Dinner for Ridhima

Aryan:

I couldn't stop but think about the kiss, we shared the last evening. She was furious with me but couldn't hide the blush on her cheeks. I wanted to speak with her but she locked herself in her room after the kiss.

I wanted to neglect her words where she threaten to leave me in any condition but it scared me madly.

She can't just walk away from my life. But how will she arrange that amount? 50 million rupees are not a joke.

Let she leave or stay, I have to do something to make her speak with me. Annoying didn't work.

Maybe a gift or surprise should work as girls love these things. Especially pampering her.

The next morning, I walked out of the room to make a chai for myself, but stopped when I heard voices from the kitchen. I peeked inside and watched her.

She was boiling water in the pan. Then she added some herbs, and ingredients to the boiling water. After adding milk she boiled the chai for a few minutes.

Her eyes suddenly fell on me. She stared at me for a few seconds then filled the cups. She pushed one cup away from her and other one she grabbed and started to walk.

I moved towards her.

"Ridhima. Speak with me," I requested her.

She stopped, turning around she demanded, "What would you like to speak, sir?" She placed her cup back on the kitchen counter and crossed her arms below her chest. For a second, my gaze deviated to her cleavage.

"Call me Aryan?"

"Sorry Mr. Malhotra, I have some limits which states that I have to pay respect to you." She is gonna kill me by torturing with this limit words.

"Ridhima." I took a step near her.

"Don't come near me!" She demanded when I took a few steps near her. Shaking her head, "I am leaving," I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. Her body slammed against mine. She grabbed my t-shirt collar and pushed me away.

"I was in anger that night," She turned her head away ignoring me. While I kept her trapped between me and the kitchen aisles.

"And it's been years I didn't celebrate my birthday. There is a reason and I wanted to share with you."

"You could have said that in simple terms, that: Ridhima, I didn't want to celebrate my birthday. You didn't have to disrespect me in front of everyone," she yelled at me taking her anger.

"I am sorry," I whispered.

"I forgive you. But I am leaving you. You played enough with me and insulted me like I am a shit. But now, no Mr. Malhotra. My self-respect is everything to me."

"Fine, it's your life and I will not force you. But. This is the last Saturday where we will be alone. Will you watch a movie with me?" I requested. "For the last time," I added.

She stared at my face. "I have a few things to do today."

"Please!"

She thought for long moment, glaring at me. I will go crazy with her ADHAYEIN. "Ok. Let's watch one."

"Thank you." I smiled and pulled away only after pecking her cheek. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red. I thought she would yell but she didn't.

After she walked out, I made breakfast for us. Pancakes with honey and fresh berries. I set them on the table and made a call to her, "Ridhima."

She came near the staircase and was dressed in a denim jeans, shirt and leather jacket. "I made breakfast for us."