16. A Part Where Aryan convinces her to give him a chance

I walked to and fro in my room with the same sheet wrapped around me, which I took from Aryan's bed.

I palmed my face as I saw my Avtar in the mirror. Red marks of his teeth were everywhere on my skin. Sleeping with him and even wedding. Oh God! What was even going in my head, when I let him do this with him. And...and I lost my virginity.

How can someone's life will take a drastic U-turn with just one night?

I video called Sam and Manik. They glanced at me and laughed at my Avtar.

What are you upto, Ridhi?" Sam laughed, prying. "Were you and Aryan are attending any fancy dress competition?"

I shook my head, "I need to meet you guys. Something drastic happened with me and I dunno what should I do now?"

"Wait," Sam narrowed her eyes staring at my image, "why there is vermillion in your forehead?"

Nodding my head, "Sam I am coming to our apartment, there I will tell you everything."

I cut the call and went to take the bath. I washed the traced of my virginity blood. I thought my hymen broke long ago but seems like I was mistaken.

I pulled into fresh pair of trousers and a light blue ethnic top. For some reasons, I didn't feel like removing the mangalsutra.

Simultaneously, I received a knock on my room, "Ridhima!" I heard Parvathi's voice.

I hid the mangalsutra behind my top and pulled open the door. She stood with a tray of lemon juice and food.

"Mr. Malhotra send this for you, Mrs. Malhotra..." she informed and teasing me, which turned my eyes wide in shock.

"Can I?" She asked gesturing herself to step inside. Nodding my head, I let her in.

"Did Aryan say you to call me that?"

"No. But I came to wake him up at 10 in the morning. You opened the door and I saw mangalsutra and sindoor. And even know what happened between you both," she ended up and smiled at me.

I shook my head. "We were drunk."

"But you both are married, Ridhima. And you can't escape from your fate. You have to accept that Aryan Malhotra is your husband," she explained, taking my hands in hers. "And you shouldn't keep your forehead empty."

"But?"

She pat my shoulder. "You will understand the things. Cause now you are a married woman, Ridhima." My heart pondered in my chest, when she reminded me my real identity. I am a married woman now.

After she left, I drank the lemon water but had no interest to eat anything. I even took asprin to relieve my headache.

While stepping out I debated either to fill my forehead with vermillion or not.

Cause you are a married woman, Ridhima.

I groaned having no option, I took the vermillion box and filled the partition of my forehead with it. I love him and I want him to be safe and healthy.

I escaped out of the bungalow without coming to anyone's notice. I took a cab and drove to my apartment.

As soon as I stepped inside my both besties bombarded me with multiple questions.

"How could you marry without informing us?"

Well, what should I say them. That even I didn't know that I got married to him.

"Aren't we important in your life?"

Well, I myself found unimportant in my life to find nude with Aryan on his bed. We had sex.