11. A Part Where Aryan Hurts Her

Happy Diwali to all my readers...

When I gave Prince his gift(goggles) the next morning, he was happy in extremes. And I guess he understood what I meant about the happiness of receiving and giving gifts.

Apart from him, Parvathi and Sandhya were happy too. And none of them expected me to get them gifts. 

"You got gifts for everyone?" they asked, while I chattered with them in the evening. 

"Yes."

"Then what did you get to Mr. Malhotra?"

"Nothing," I shrugged my shoulders, "I didn't know what to get him. But Prince informed me that his birthday is on Thursday, after two days. So, I was thinking of baking a cake and arranging a surprise party for him."

"I worked for him for the past four years and I never knew when his birthday was. Let's do it," Parvathi encouraged. As Sandhya walked out, Parvathi glanced at me and probed. "So, did I disturb your romantic moment of last night?"

"He was just blowing air in my eyes when something stubborn thing stuck in my eyes," I lied.

She laughed. "I expected the same," She mocked me. "But don't worry, next time I will not disturb you both. I will let him remove the stubborn thing with all of his efforts."

"Thank you," I whispered.

Aryan had no schedule on Thursday. So he granted me an official leave on this day. But he went out with Prince this morning. I recalled him assuring his mom to visit them today.

I went to meet Manik and Sam early morning. As expected Manik was shirtless when I  bragged inside the apartment, without making any noise and using my key. "You two. You two seem to enjoy your days since I left the apartment," I scolded them as I saw them kissing in the kitchen.

"Ridhi!" Sam pushed her boyfriend and hugged me tight. "What a pleasant surprise?" She expressed pulling away.

"Aryan gave me a leave today. Today is his birthday."

"Which means we can go out and have breakfast in our favorite cafe?" Manik inquired with ecstasy. I nodded my head at him happily. "I will go, dress up and come."

"Now tell me. How your days are going on in Aryan's life. And I can see, you are not complaining anymore about living with him." I huffed and slammed on the couch with the gift box bag.

"Things are changing between us," I expressed with a blush.

"Your blush says those to be romantic ones."

I nodded my head, rolling my lip between my teeth. I sighed. "He is caring, Samantha. We love watching movies and drinking alcohol. And then end up sleeping together. He is like the one, I wanted my boyfriend to be. Plus. Nothing like that money sucker Rahul. But I am thankful for dating that asshole. Atleast, I came to know the genuine characteristics of a gentleman."

"You are so crazy with him, Girlfriend."

"Hey...I am ready. Shall we leave?" Manik stepped inside the living room, completely taking away Sam's air from her lungs. I smiled watching them. Sometimes I feel so jealous of them. For five years they have been in a relationship and behave like newbies.

"I bought you gifts." I gave a watch box to Manik and a bracelet to Sam. "Aryan gave me a paycheck for my job."

"I didn't expect a paycheck. But thank you Ridz." Manik mentioned.

"Hey. You received a parcel last night. I will get it." Sam announced and walked inside my room. I followed her and took the view of my room. I missed my room. "Here!" I took the jewelry box and moved it into the living room with Sam. "Who gifted you this?"