15. A Part Where Aryan And Ridhima Gets Wed

Ridhima:

Aryan served a plate full of mutton biryani and handed me. The aromatic smell of biryani filled my nares and the saliva increased in my mouth. Then he filled a glass full of red wine and kept on the coffee table, in front of me.

"Trying to impress me, Mr. Malhotra?" I asked and raised my brow. I settled with a decision to be nice with him for tonight. From the next day, however, I will go back to my cold behaviour.

"Nah, trying to make our last movie night memorable." My gaze fell on the floor with sadness, "How's the biryani, Ms. Sanskar.?"

I took a spoonful of basmati rice, "Hmm ..." I moaned. In fact I didn't expect him to cook this delicious. "I just want to kiss the person's hand who made this delicious food," I commented with a small smiled.

He laughed, making himself a plate full of biryani, "You are welcome to kiss other areas of my body too."

I rolled my eyes, "Are we gonna have these kinky conversation, now?"

He laughed. I stared at him. Why do he look more handsome to me, tonight. Is it because he cooked biryani for me? When he caught me staring him, I recovered, "which movie are we watching?"

He switched on the TV and played a movie. "Vivaah."

"Really. That's one of my favourite movie, Aryaan."

"Look. I can go through your brain too."

"Aryan, shut up, now,' I scolded, blushing red. Something is wrong with me. Since we kissed, I started to blush on his every word.

The movie started and our concentration was taken by that movie. I felt emotional watching the movie. I always imagined a sensible love story and a wedding with the man, I love, but my mom has other plans.

The movie went on, neither of us spoke but it felt like we communicated through our breaths. I started to imagine me in place of Amrita Sen, the female main actress of the movie. And Aryan in the place of Sahid Kapoor.

"Want to have some?" He asked with slow voice. I had a spoonful of biryani. But he had nothing, except another glass of red wine.

We were done with our eating when I asked Aryan, "Would you like to have some shots with me?"

"Ahh...Hmm..." He hesitated. I interpreted that, he has work tomorrow and he don't want to get wasted.

"It's ok. I will have them alone." I went to kitchen, took out the vodka bottle from fridge and grabbed two vodka shot glasses.

After I settled on the couch beside him. I filled those glasses with vodka. Then I gulped them one after the other. I crinkled my nose with the burning sensation in my throat.

"Ridhima, are you alright?" Aryan pried.

"No. I am not." I filled the glasses and emptied them with same speed. I coughed and stared at Aryan. "Wanna have some?"

"No."

"Why do you always disagree with me?" I handed him one shot. "Gulp it!"

"No."

"You want me to stay here with you?"

"Yes."

"Then have it.'

He took the shot and hesitated. "Drink, baby," I spoke sweetly. And he had it.

Next I filled two glasses. One for me and other for him. "Drink, if you want me to stay," I blackmailed.  He took it and emptied in his mouth and coughed.