6. A Part Where Aryan Fires Her

Tell me fellas, how did you all find the cover page.

❤️❤️❤️

Aryan had the same cold expression as if I asked him to transfer his bungalow to my name. I tried to speak but all he did was nod or shake his head. on our way to Pantnagar airport on the flight, I uploaded the picture on my Instagram account.  With the hashtag happy to find a real man whom I wished I had met long ago and the hashtag Passionately in love with my man. It didn't even take a second to receive likes and comments on the picture. While Aryan sat with Ballon's face, I showed the pictures to Prince.

He just cleared his throat in response.

We reached the Pantnagar airport. The ride from Pantnagar to Nainital was of another one hour. My lids got heavy and I rested my head against the headrest of my seat. But when I woke up, I found it resting on Aryan's shoulder. And some drool staining his suit sleeve.

But we didn't reach his bungalow as the car came to a halt because of breaking down. I stood silently beside Aryan. I tried to speak but my mobile ringtone interrupted me. Well, the ringtone ASSHOLE CALLING, itself said that it's from Rahul.

Aryan glanced bewildered at me. I excused myself and sauntered a few feet away from him.

"You moved on so early!" was the first statement I heard from him when I lifted the call.

"What did you expect? That I should have waited for you."

He sighed, dramatically.

"Ridhi you knew that this wedding was against my will."

"So what now Rahul?"

"I still love you, right? And I want to continue our relationship," there were no emotions in his words except his enviousness.

I laughed. "As your mistress. Fuck yourself, Rahul. I have only one thing to suggest to you. Be a good husband, though I hate her more than I hate the bugs sitting on dog shit, she doesn't deserve infidelity."

"Are you seriously in love with that man?"

"Yes! I am lucky to have him beside me." I fibbed.

"Ridhima!" Prince called. Aryan glanced still shocked at us. While I approached them, I heard him asking, "Since when did you start calling her Ridhima?'

"Since we became good friends!" I replied on his behalf.

"Friends? When did this happen?"

"Last night!" I replied and stepped inside the car, in the back seat.

A minute after Aryan pried out of curiosity, "Do you save all names as curses?"

"No only my ex number. Seems like our picture is distressing him." I peeked at him and added, 'Rahul, he called me."

He wet his lips and inquired glancing at his tab, "What did he say?"

"He wants me back!" I smiled inferring that my picture had already spoiled his honeymoon.

He cleared his throat and asked, "Are you going then?"

"How can I? You know right, it's not possible because of situations!"

He didn't question me anything and stayed still. And I did the same.

Aryan Pov:

After I dropped Ridhima to the bungalow. I decided to go to our oil factory. On our way, I called Dev. "Dev, update the notification on the company's website that we are hiring a new assistant. And type a letter of resignation for Ridhima Sanskar." Then I cut the call.