13. A Part Where Aryan kisses Ridhima

"The whole city is sleeping but this man wants to work and have...ouch...Ahh..." I groaned cursing the couch while I rubbed my knee. Who placed this couch here. Wait where am I going. Uff! That's a exit door Ridhi. Kitchen is on your right.

Somehow I managed to make my way to the kitchen.

His coffee preference is different. One cup of black coffee with two sachets of cream. And no sugar. I thought to play naughty but having no interest to come back to kitchen, I made as he drinks.

I expanded my eyelids and made my way back to his room. I offered him coffee and whirled to jog out of his room.

"I didn't say you to leave."

This moron, I snorted and turned back to him. "Sit with me. I might need you." There were documents spread on his coffee table. I sat on the sofa chair and he sat on the couch. I blinked and widened my eyes, controlling my sleep.

Whenever my eyes fell on him, I wanted to yell on him. Just two weeks Ridhi, then you will be free from his imprisonment.

"Two weeks!" I whispered to myself.

"What?" He shouted

"Nothing!" I shook my head.

"There are a lot of mistakes in your report."

"Hmm..." I hummed closing my eyes.

Instantly he thumped my thighs with the folder in his hands. "I am speaking to you Ms. Sanskar."

I scowled at him. What the hell is wrong with this jackass?

Calm down.

"Where are my mistakes?"

"You have to sit beside me to see that?"

I sat beside him. My eyelids were heavy, so I narrowed my eyes and focused my concentration.

"I can't see...maybe I might need my glasses," such a liar I am.

"You have glasses?"

"Yes. I will get them."

I stood smiling mischievously. I will go, lock my door, and sleep tight.

"I will come with you." When I heard him saying that I muttered some curses under my breath.

What if I am a naagin, I would have bite him to death.

He stepped inside my room and irked, "what the hell is this." My wardrobe was open, half of the clothes were falling out. My bra which I removed before sleeping was lying beside the bed on the floor.

"I will clean it, this weekend."

"Why don't you let Parvathi clean your room?" I already cleared him: they are his workers not mine.

"Let's find my glasses, sir." There are no glasses, and only I knew that. "Uff, I think I lost them–" climbing upon my bed, "–I will sleep now and see the document morning."

Instantly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me, "You can use my eyes. Come I will read them loud."

"Why can't you..." He raised his brows which seemed he was encouraging me to yell on him.

Restrain Ridhi.

"Yes, Ms. Sanskar." Look. He is encouraging me to yell on him.

I sighed. "Nothing. Let's go."

We settled back on his couch. He pointed out my mistakes and I listened them. With a steady movement my head landed back on the back rest of the couch.

"Ms. Sanskar." I waggled my whole body as if I was given a shock treatment.