Chapter 1"Recruitment"

The rangers officially got to earth and landed in Mariner Bay. Adam, Ashley, Tommy, Kat, Lyra, and Kendrix got off the ship."Wow Mariner Bay looks so beautiful" Said Kat as she walks next to Ashley and the others just looked around at the amazing scenery of the city they began walking through the city and all of a sudden someone came up to them and they were confused on who it was"I'm sorry but you guys need to come with me"Kendrix looks at him funny"Why?"The rangers looked at the guy with confused looks on their faces"Don't ask we will explain later"The man took the other rangers into the limousine and they began driving to their destination they began driving in a tube underwater and the rangers were amazed by what was happening"I wonder where we are going" Tommy said while smiling at the sea creatures that were swimming near the glass after a few minutes had passed they parked into a garage of a big base that was underwater"okay you guys let's go let's not waste anytime" They obeyed the man and they quickly got out and they began walking inside the base and they lead them to the captain's office and 5 other people were in the office and they just looked at each other in shock"Oh my god you guys are the space and lost galaxy rangers!"Kelsey said while jumping up and down Lyra was smiling at Kelsey's reaction to meeting them but no reaction from the others until a few minutes later Carter walked up to them and shook their hands"It's nice to finally meet you guys"They all smiled at each other and Captain Mitchell got up from his seat and waited for everyone to face him"Now the reason why I gathered you all up here today was that we need your help"Chad and Joel looked at each other confused and Dana and Kelsey just stood there quietly and listened to him"What for?"Adam looked at Captain Mitchell with a questionable look on his face"Because new villains have decided to try and take over Mariner Bay"After a while the room got silent"Who exactly Captain?"Kat looks at the Captain and crosses her arms and sighs in confusion"Diabolico and his mistress Vypra" The others gasped and just looked at each other scared"How can we defend ourselves we are practically defenseless" Joel said while tipping his hat and then moving it out of his face"Not if we make you into our defense mechanisms" Captain Mitchell said while getting two briefcases and he opens them and a line of morphers laid in front of their eyes"we get to become rangers again?"Kat and Ashley said at the same time and Captain Mitchell nods and he gives everybody a morpher"Okay Carter you will be the leader of this group you get the power of the red Ranger" Carter smiles and he looks at the others getting their morphers"Chad you are swift and easy on your feet you get the power of the blue ranger"Chad felt touched by what Captain Mitchell had to say about him"Joel you are very determined and your a risktaker you get the power of the green ranger"Joel got excited for his ranger life to begin"Dana my daughter your very helpful and a person who helps people in need you get the power of the pink ranger" Dana looks at the others and then at her father and smiles as she puts on her morpher on her wrist just like everyone else"Kelsey your very courageous and love trying new things you get the power of the yellow ranger"Kelsey gets excited and jumps up and down slightly while putting her morpher on her wrist and then he gets to the previous rangers and gets the morphers out for them"Kat from what I have heard your a fighter and you tend to go for what your heart tells you too you get the power of the orange ranger"Kat smiles and waits for others to get theirs"Tommy you are a leader and very witty in your thinking you get the power of the gold ranger"Tommy looks at the morpher and smiles at his new adventure"Lyra you have shown your previous team great soul and amazing fighting skills you get the power of the aqua ranger"Lyra was so happy to finally prove herself to Captain Mitchell and the other rangers"Adam you have shown great dignity and amazing hardship you get the power of the black ranger"Adam grabs the morpher from him and smiled at him professionally"Kendrix you were the highlight of the lost galaxy team and a hardworker you get the power of the purple ranger"Kendrix was excited to start her second chapter of being a power ranger on earth"and last but not least Ashley you were the last ranger to be added to the team but you were the missing piece of the team you get the power of the silver ranger"Ashley takes it and puts it on her wrist"You are now known as the Lightspeed Rescue Power Rangers who will protect Mariner Bay from evil"Everyone looked at each other and they smiled"well you guys this is the beginning of an amazing friendship"Everyone nodded and they began walking with Captain Mitchell's assistant and got them to their rooms in the aquabase"I hope you all enjoy your ranger duties and your stay here in the aquabase"They all nodded and walked into their rooms ready for their ranger lives to begin...