Chapter 11"Newly Wed"

Today was finally the day that Andros and Lyra have been waiting for the past 9 months and now that Andromeda was now a week old she would be presented at the wedding too"Lyra hurry up you are keeping the groom waiting"Ashley said while helping her getting her veil on and fixing her train at the back of her dress too suddenly a knock came to the door"Come in"Kat and Adam came in and they were stunned at Lyra's appearance"Wow Lyra you look stunning"Kat said while smiling happily at her best friend"Okay let's go we don't want to keep the groom waiting"Adam said while Lyra crossed her arms around Adam's and they began to walk out the doors and onto the aisle the rangers were smiling at her she looks at her baby Andromeda who was asleep in Kendrix's arms Lyra finally gets to the altar and she faces Andros with a smile on her face they both looked at the priest and they did their thing and they exchanged their vows and they said their I do's and the priest smiles at the newly wed couple"i now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"Andros grabs Lyra by the waist and he kisses her and everyone stood up and cheered for them"my best friend is now married!!"Kelsey said while crying her eyes out as soon as the wedding ceremony was over their morphers began buzzing"Are you kidding me a fight on my wedding day!"The rangers ran to the casino that was a few miles from the church and they saw a star-like monster" Ooooo did someone just get married how fun I am glad I crashed the end of it!"The rangers looked at each other and they raised their wrists to get ready to morph"Lightspeed! Rescue!"The rangers looked at the monster and Lyra growled" You nearly crashed my wedding that was cruel of you"The star monster jumped around in happiness not caring about what she said"I don't cars crashing weddings is my job!"Lyra summons her Thermochill Blaster and she aims it at the monster"Nobody crashes my wedding!"The other rangers stepped in and got out their rescue blasters and they all shot her all at once she fell to the ground weak but she stood back up"That was useless rangers!"The rangers began physically fighting the monster Tommy and Andros were behind her fighting her and Lyra and Kat were fighting her from the front"Guys let's combine our weapons!"Carter said while trying to hold the monster down"Good idea Carter"They combined the ThermoChill Blaster and Carter's rescue blaster to make the Rescue Chill Blaster"Let's make this star have a painful death!"The rangers nodded and they blasted a block of ice as a final blast at the monster and she fell exploding in the air the rangers were satisfied with the results the rangers demorphed and they got into the rescue jeeps heading to the aqua base happy as ever that the couple was newly wed and they beat another monster at the same time things are about to get real from here on out...