Chapter 18"Malfunctioned Kim"

Lyra was holding Andromeda in her arms she couldn't believe that she saved her from that horrible beast"I'm so glad they came and saved you"She puts her down and she walks out Ashley rushes up to her and began shaking in fear"Lyra it's Kimberly something is wrong with her"Lyra ran beside her to the infirmary and Dana was operating on Kimberly"Dana what happened to Kimberly?"Kelsey said while walking in"Apparently today while she was walking on her morning you know what she would normally do in Angel Grove but she was hit by something and it's causing her to malfunction and shake"Lyra placed her hand onto Kimberly's arm and the shaking had stopped it was like Lyra was magical"I know what she was hit by just look at the wound it's pink and black it could be malfunctioning her ranger powers" Dana and Kelsey were shocked that Lyra would know that"That was an awesome thing that you found out I will find an antidote for her in no time" Dana said while smiling at her after a while Billy came in with Rocky and Tanya they just arrived last night when everyone was asleep and they must have gotten Kimberly's call from yesterday"Dana is she okay?"Rocky said while going towards her in shock"Yes she will be just fine her ranger powers are just malfunctioning" Soon Kat, Tommy, and Adam walked in and they were shocked by what was happening to Kimberly"Guys stay back her rangers powers are malfunctioning" Ashley said while placing her hand in front of them"What is causing it?"Kat said while sighing"Well some weapon hit her and it's causing her to shake and flail around"Tanya looked at Kim and was scared for her life"We need to find whatever monster did this and defeat them"Soon Carter came in and places his hand on her shoulder"I'm afraid it's not that easy"Tanya just looked at him with a nasty look" How is it not easy huh red?"Carter was about to lose his patience with Tanya but luckily Adam stepped in and he was in between them so that way it won't escalate"Okay guys stop it it's not worth it this won't fix Kimberly"Tanya and Carter nodded after a few seconds and they began to walk over to her with sad faces"Hey Kim I hope you're doing well" Kimberly looked at them and her eyes kept on fluttering closed and then open at a rapid rate"Okay Lyra, Kendrix, and Tanya I need you guys to go find the monster and extract some venom from it and maybe I can make an antidote"They all nodded and they eventually morphed and looked at each other"Lightspeed Rescue! It's Morphin Time"The rangers ran to the rescue jeeps and they began driving to find the monster"Hey Tanya use your Zeo scanner to help find this thing, "Kendrix said while sighing Tanya nodded and she gets her tracking device out and she began scanning the area and eventually she found a very powerful reading" it's over there by the docks"Lyra turns the jeep and they see the monster up ahead"Okay Tanya and Kendrix I need you to hold this monster down so I can extract its venom from it"They both nodded and they jumped out of the jeep and they landed onto of the slimy beast"Okay Lyra do it now!"Tanya said while holding his right side down while Kendrix was holding his left Lyra knelt to him and shoved a syringe and she sucked some of the venom from his body into the syringe"Okay you guys fight him ill be back" They nodded and soon enough they began fighting him Lyra teleported into the infirmary of the aqua base and she hands the venom to Dana"Thank you this will only take a second"Dana began to operate and mix chemicals in with the venom and in under an hour she was able to make the antidote"Okay Kimberly hold still"Dana gently injects the antidote into her arm and she winced in pain"There all done"Kimberly suddenly got up and was ready to roll"Come on Kendrix and Tanya can't fight by themselves"It's Morphin Time! Lightspeed Rescue!"The other rangers and Lyra headed to the docks to fight this horrible monster" Hey you!" Kimberly said while holding her power bow in her hands"Remember me you are the one that wounded me!"Kimberly was shooting lots of arrows at this guy and he was tumbling to the floor in pain"Guys might need some help"The other rangers got in all the fun and after a while, they combined their weapons and made separate weapons"Okay ready!"They all nodded Carter was in front and the rest of them were supporting him"Aim!"He sighed before saying the final word"Fire!"They both fired and the impact from the blasters made him fall to the ground exploding in the process the rangers began cheering and they smiled at each other Kimberly went over to Lyra and hugged her"Thank you for saving me your bravery and integrity were much appreciated"Lyra smiled and hugged her back"I'm glad to help an old friend out" Kimberly laughed and playfully hits her"Hey I'm not that old!"Lyra laughs and sighs"I was only playing with you"Soon the rangers began laughing with them and they all began walking back to the rescue jeeps they were driving back to the aqua base with yet again another victory in their hands and their battle with Diabolico was quickly approaching the rangers better be ready for what comes next or else Mariner Bay will crash and melt to the ground they will train every single day until that final battle of the war comes and they will be ready to take Diabolico down once and for all..