Chapter 12"New Ranger"

Ashley was walking down the street with her earbuds in her ears  she moved her head around to the beats of the songs before she knew it she bumped into someone she looks up and her eyes filled with fear"Oh how nice to see you Hammond" She death stares at her and Ashley was super confused why was she acting like this"Cassie are you okay?"Cassie just laughed and walked off. Ashley was very confused about what was happening Ashley went back to the aqua base and roamed the halls trying to find Captain Mitchell she bumps into Joel and she looks up"I'm sorry I am just trying to find Captain Mitchell" Joel looked at her funny but led her to his office and he waited outside until they were done"Captain Mitchell I sensed an evil spell on one of my old friends and she has never acted this way" Captain Mitchell looked at her with a questionable look on his face"well maybe Diabolico has a hold of her"Ashley's eyes opened widely and she rushed out the door to find the other rangers the alarms began to ring and she noticed the rangers running to the rescue jeeps and she ran as fast as she could and made it just in time before the jeep was hoisted up"Ashley are you good what is happening?"Carter said while looking at her with a strange look" It's Cassie Diabolico who has a hold of her!"Ashley found the coordinates of her and she showed her to Carter and eventually started heading to her but when they arrived they saw another ranger that looked like them"Oh no another one of them I know her she is the Maeve ranger!"Ryan said while getting nervous"She is the most powerful of them all"Andros said while looking at Cassie"The rangers are finally here they will be destroyed and Mariner Bay will be vulnerable!"Cassie looked at the other rangers and they got out and they morphed"Lightspeed! Rescue!"After they morphed they began to fight the maeve ranger and after a while, they finally had beaten her and all of Diabolico's evil ranger collection was destroyed Cassie stood up and was scared of the rangers"Hey it's okay it's me Ashley" She said while demorphing and she went over to her and smiled"but we can use your help on defeating Diabolico meave ranger" Cassie nodded and they took her back to the aqua base and Diabolico wasn't happy about the results and the rangers have beaten him once again..