Chapter 17"Power Of Originals"

Lyra looks at Andromeda with a scared look in her eyes tears ran down her cheeks she didn't know what to do suddenly someone knocks on her door"Come In"Kat walked in and she saw Lyra in tears she speed walked to her and she turns her towards her"Lyra what is happening?"She looks over the crib and saw Andromeda with black veins showing through her fragile skin" What happened to her!"Kat looked at Lyra's daughter in fear and shock"I don't know but something evil is diving within her"Lyra began to cry again and Kat was hurt by what was happening to Andromeda and Lyra she knows exactly who to call"One moment bring Andromeda and hold my hand"Lyra was confused on what was happening but she did as she was told and they teleported to Angel Grove"Come on we have to find Kimberly"Kat looks everywhere for her but it was no use" She must be at the Youth Center" They rushed over there and they saw her teaching young girls gymnastics Kat goes over to her and taps her shoulder Kimberly turns around and was in shock"Kat what are you doing here?"Kat points over to Lyra who was holding Andromeda Kat signals her to come over and Kimberly saw her with her black veins popping out"Come with me Billy might know what to do"Kimberly escorts them to Billy's lab in Angel Grove"Knock Knock" Kimberly said from outside the door"Come in Kim" Kimberly opens the door and Billy was sitting at his table with chemicals all around him"We need your help" Kimberly said with a worried tone of voice Billy gets up and turns around and was in shock he goes over to Lyra who had Andromeda in her arms"What happened to this little angel?"Lyra sighs and looks at Billy"I was playing with her but all of a sudden her veins got darker and blacker and it caused her pain"Billy was in even more shock from what he was hearing"Let me see her"Lyra was hesitant at first but after a while, she gave her to him and he goes over to examine her tiny body" From the looks of it Diabolico has a curse over her"Kat and Lyra were surprised and they couldn't believe this was happening"I can't believe this"Lyra said while facepalming her face"But this can be fixed you need to destroy the monster who put this curse over her"Kat looked at Billy confused"How do we do that?"Kimberly and Billy stood up and looked at each other"We will have to destroy this tasty beast and then Andromeda will be back to normal and we are coming with you but I will call an old friend to help us out but for now let's go"Billy hands Lyra back Andromeda and they all teleported back to Mariner Bay and the rangers were out and about looking for them soon enough Tommy and Adam looked at them and they were surprised that they were there"Kat! Kimberly! Billy! Lyra!"They all headed to them and Tommy notices that Andromeda was with them and she had black veins instead of normal ones" What happened to my precious angel?"Tommy said while freaking out about what to do Andros looked at his daughter and realized what mistake he made but he also realized that he can't get them back Kimberly looked at Tommy and places a hand on his shoulder"We better find the monster who did this and we will"Tommy was relieved to hear that suddenly a red electric glow was appearing and a person appeared from it"Guys we called in another one of our ex former rangers to help us"The guy turned around and smiled"Im happy to help"Tommy, Adam, and Kat were in shock they weren't expecting him to help"Jason!"Tommy goes up to him and Bro hugs him"Thanks for coming" Kat said while smiling"Okay we need to find this monster and fast because the curse over your daughter Lyra and Tommy is killing her"They all gasped and they eventually got their game faces on and they began to search for the monster"I am guessing this monster has a name"Kimberly just laughed at Jason's comment and after a while an evil laugh was heard from behind them they turned around and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers looked at the monster"SnowYag!"The snow troll monster laughs and black magic was appearing from the palm of his hands Lyra saw them in the distance and she hands Andromeda over to Dana and she runs over to them morphed she looked at the monster furiously" You better release this curse you have over my daughter!"SnowYag looks at Lyra while laughing and shakes his head"Sorry but no can do"Kimberly, Billy, and Jason looked at each other and nodded"Well It's Morphin Time!"They grabbed their old morphs out and they began morphing"Triceratops! Pterodactyl! Tyrannosaurus!"They all began to fight SnowYag and the others came in but Dana was busy taking care of Andromeda"Lightspeed Rescue!"The Lightspeed rangers and the Mighty Morphin rangers began fighting off the monster and the originals began summoning their weapons"Power Bow! Power Lance! Power Sword!" the mighty rangers began to destroy SnowYag and with the help of them the monster was finally destroyed Andromeda went back to normal and Lyra went over to Dana and gently takes her from her"My baby is okay!"Kimberly, Billy, and Jason demorphed and they looked at them"Guys we need to stay and help them with this war with Diabolico"They all agreed and they went over to the rangers and smiles"We aren't going yet we are going to fight by your sides until Diabolico is destroyed"Jason said while smiling Tommy looks at Lyra and knows that something was off he feels bad for her and Andros "Andros?"Andros glares at Tommy"What woman stealer"Tommy looks at him"Look I get it you're mad at me but if it makes you feel any better Lyra always talks about you"Andros looks at Lyra and lures her over to him"Do you talk about me?"Lyra looks at him and sighs"Andros I don't love you like that anymore but you'll always be my friend"Andros sighs he began crying knowing that he messed up"Hey it's okay your still Andromeda's biological father"Andros smiles at her and he hugs her Tommy looks at Andros and he smiles at him"Take care of her okay?"He nods and the Lightspeed rangers and the Mighty Morphin rangers began walking to the rescue jeeps they began driving back to the aqua base but Kimberly was getting into contact with Tanya and Rocky who were still on Terra Venture"We need you guys to help us mind lending a hand" They said they can and Kimberly smiles"your old morphers will be waiting for you"They laugh and Kimberly looked at her friends and realized that she missed being a power ranger so did Billy and Jason"Am I the only one that misses being a power ranger?"Billy and Jason hugged her and smiled"We do too Jason who knows we can be rangers again in the future"Kimberly smiles and she looks at the sunset over Mariner Bay and sighs"I hope so"After that, they got to the aqua base and they had a ride for their lives coming in the future and the battle against Diabolico and Vypra was coming so they knew that they had to be up and ready for that..