Chapter 14"Torn"

Ashley was so mad at Cassie for not helping her fight the monster that was hurting Lyra and ever since then she was being super rude and bitchy to her Ashley went up to Lyra and noticed her crying"Hey what happened?"Lyra looked up at her and noticed that her eye was swollen and black"Oh my god what happened to you!"Lyra's head falls to the ground and Ashley looks at her with worry in her eyes"Lyra?"Lyra sighed and she looked back up"Cassie beat me up..." Ashley looked at her in shock"She did what!"Ashley went to find Cassie to give her a piece of her mind once she found her she was furious" Why would you ever do that!"Cassie looked at her but didn't say anything"Huh answer me!!!"Cassie looked up and her eyes were red from crying"She was the perfect girl she has a beautiful daughter a handsome ranger husband and amazing friends I wish I had that"Ashley looked at her in disbelief"Your jealousy got the best of you! I can't believe you!"Ashley stomped away from Cassie and Cassie slid to the floor crying someone came up to her and smiled she looked up and was shocked"Andros what are you doing here and where is your engagement ring?"Andros looks at her with sad eyes" I don't want Lyra she is an attention seeker she is too whiny"Lyra was behind the wall and she heard everything that he said about her she began crying again and she began thinking that they only eloped they weren't married and she is glad she didn't marry him because he was mean to her she went into the bedroom where Andromeda's crib was and she went over and began playing with her daughter"Hey I at least have you my beautiful sweet girl" She opens her little eyes and she began laughing after a while she went out to catch some air and somebody came up to her and they were concerned for them"Hey Lyra are you okay?"She looked at them and noticed it was Tommy"Oh hey Tommy I don't know Andros doesn't like me anymore" Lyra said while looking away"Hey I get when I liked Kimberly a few years ago I thought we were meant to be but we weren't I didn't find anyone else until a few years later I haven't told then yet I like this girl but I don't know how to tell her"Tommy said while looking down at the floor realizing that the girl of his dreams was right beside him but he was too nervous to tell Lyra. Lyra looked at Tommy and smiled"Just tell her how you feel and be yourself if that doesn't work then she isn't the one for you I mean who wouldn't like you you're sweet you're helpful and you love helping people" Tommy smiled at her and scoots closer to her"Lyra I have something to tell you"Lyra faces him and smiles"What is it?"She said while sighing"Well I like you actually and I didn't know how to tell you I have liked you since I transferred to Terra Venture as a space ranger "Lyra was shocked and she looked down at the floor but she looked back up and noticed that he was staring at her"And I want to be in Andromeda's life too I want to be someone she can count on and look up to"Lyra nodded and Tommy holds her hand"I do accept you but promise me something"Tommy just looked at her and waited for her to speak"As long as you respect me and my daughter then Tommy I'm all yours"Tommy picks her up in his muscular arms and spins her around"I promise to do that"Lyra smiles and he puts her down and after a while, the alarms went off they both teleported to the scene and a snake-like monster was spitting venom from his mouth"haha soon Mariner Bay will be mine!"Tommy shoots him with his rescue blaster and they adjusted their jackets and they looked at the monster in agony"Hey!"The monster looks at the in pain and they began the morphing sequence"Lightspeed! Rescue!"The gold and Aqua Ranger began fighting the snake-like monster Lyra did flips and split jumps and she would fall back and she shot him he tumbles to the ground and smoke was surrounding him and he couldn't see Tommy come from behind him and he used his Alert Sword and he slashed him multiple times" its time for you to back into the wild!!!"After a while Lyra and Tommy stood by each other and they got out their blasters and they both shot him at the same time causing him to fall from the pain and he exploded into pieces the rangers began walking away from the scene realizing that this battle wasn't over yet and the friendships that they had were wearing thin..