Chapter 19"Going Away"

Lyra was sitting down thinking about how to tell the other rangers that she is leaving for Silver Hills, Washington soon she looks at Andromeda and smiles"Well baby this is for the best"Soon enough the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers came in and they saw the tears in Lyra's eyes"Hey Lyra what's wrong?"Rocky said while hugging her and Lyra hugs Rocky back grateful that they were by her side"I have to tell you guys something"They looked at her waiting for her to speak she sighs before speaking"I'm leaving after Diabolico is destroyed"Tommy looked at her and he went up to her his hands wrapped around her waist lovingly his eyes were full of love and passion"Where are you going?"Lyra just looked away and stared at the other rangers"Some of us are coming with you no matter where you go" Kat said while smiling Lyra smiled and sighed"I heard of this new billionaire named Wesley Collins and I might get a job at the company who knows"Lyra said while smiling"Okay who's coming with?" Kat, Jason, Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, and Adam stepped forward"we are"Kat said while hugging her but Tanya and Rocky were yet again left out Lyra goes over to them and hugs them tightly"We will miss you"Adam said while trying to hold his tears back the rangers hugged him and they eventually faced Lyra and saw her crying they all went up to her and hugged her once again but after a while the other rangers came in"Guys we have a major issue" Joel said while sweating"I think it's time"The rangers looked at him with questionable looks on their faces"What do you mean it's time"Jason said while shrugging his shoulders,Dana walked forward and she sighed"It's time for the final battle check it out"Dana showed the main viewing screen and it was Vypra and Diabolico destroying the city"yeah it's time"Rocky said while sighing and the other rangers they got beside Rocky and Jason and they began morphing"Power Of Zeo! Lightspeed Rescue! It's Morphin Time!"All three teams formed back together and they all teleported to the scene"This place looks like a wasteland" Kimberly said while sighing suddenly something blasted a strong force at her but she dodged it"There they are!"The rangers turned around and they were now facing the big challenge of Diabolico and Vypra"Well rangers it looks like your team has expanded but I will still destroy you"The rangers nodded and they snarled"We are much stronger now than before"The Mighty Morphin rangers said"We will take you down with the help of friends"Zeo rangers said after them"its time for you to hitchhike somewhere else" Lightspeed rescue was last and the color bombs exploded and all the colors behind them glowed to paint a better picture for the battle after a few minutes of them looking at each other the rangers begin to fight Diabolico and Vypra they had their falls and tumbles but in the end, they ended up defeating Diabolico and Vypra it was the happiest day of their lives but Lyra had to break the news to them"hey guys we need to tell you something" Billy said while looking at the ground and he looks back up fixing his glasses"What are it guys?"Kendrix said while shaking she may already know what was happening"Well we are leaving for Silver Hills, Washington to maybe hope that no monsters or villains will be there" Lyra said while crying the lightspeed rangers looked at them in shock and they couldn't believe that they were leaving they all went up to each other and began hugging each other one by one"Okay guys are you ready?"Lyra said while taking one of the rescue jeeps and everyone got in it"Hey thanks for being a part of our team and here you almost forgot her"Dana said while giving Andromeda to her morphed mother Lyra"Thank you and anytime we will miss you guys"They all stood there in awe and Tommy and Lyra switched seats he was now in the driver's seat and she was in the seat next to him"Bye guys"As they began driving away the rangers began running behind them waving goodbye but after a while they let them go free and they all stopped to take their breath"Well it was nice being a power ranger"Kelsey said while laughing"We can still be power rangers even for the littlest things"Joel said while laughing his head off and the other laughed too the Mighty Morphin rangers the zeo rangers and some lightspeed rangers were heading to Silver Hills to start a new life they hope it will be peaceful but sometimes some things will surprise you they better watch out because they aren't done with their ranger powers yet..

(End of book 3 I hoped you liked it and book 4 will come soon book 4 will be time force I can't wait to write this one)