Chapter 5"Titanium Power"

Dana was out in about Mariner Bay looking at the scenery and she still had hope of finding out who the titanium ranger was she goes to the railing near the water and she rests her arms on the rails while sighing"I will find you, Ryan"After a while someone comes up from behind her and stood beside her"Its beautiful out here"Dana looks at the person and noticed it was just Carter" Carter what are you doing out here?"He looks at her and sighs"I know you're worried about the titanium ranger don't worry we will find him"Dana smiles and she sighs"I hope so"After a few minutes of listening to the bay's soothing water clashing against the dock they began walking back to the aqua base and after a while Dana's communicator buzzes and she excuses herself and the titanium ranger appears on her holographer"it's you"The titanium ranger winces in pain and he didn't seem to be himself Dana quickly noticed where he was at and she quickly got into the rescue jeep that was parked near the bay's dock and she goes to the location she quickly calls in backup"Lyra, Andros I need you guys in the valley"They said okay and they quickly were on their way to the valley Dana eventually got there she could see the titanium ranger on his knees in pain"Please someone make it stop!!!"He pounds the ground in anger, Dana slowly walks to him and she kneels to him and he looks up"Dana?"She got confused and she looks at him funny"How do you know me titanium ranger?"The titanium ranger looked at her and the glass where it covered his face opened and Dana noticed the eyes of someone she knew"You don't recognize me yet?"Dana helps him up and Lyra and Andros got there to help"It's me Ryan"Dana looked at him in the back seat and was shocked"Ryan? I have been looking all over for you"Dana was in tears he was gone for so long but it seemed like forever she was just glad to have him back Andros and Lyra got back in the jeep with them and they began driving to the aqua base as they were driving Dana was thinking about how her father Captain Mitchell would react to it about her finding Ryan after all these years she hopes for best and continues driving to the aqua base..