Chapter 2"Roller Blades"

Kelsey was teaching Lyra how to roller blade she had her helmet on and her knee braces on all she had to do was learn to roller blade"Okay so balance is the key to rollerblading you just have to focus"Lyra tries to focus and Kelsey pushes her and Lyra began rollerblading down the hill and she was doing well"You got it Lyra!"Lyra smiles and turns her skates to a pivot and it stops her from going forward Lyra walks back up to Kelsey and she high fives her"You did awesome Lyra you're a fast learner"Lyra smiles at her compliment and they began walking to the ice cream shop since it was very hot outside but all of a sudden they could hear people screaming"Come on let's go see what this is about"Kelsey and Lyra run to the scene and an ice cream type of monster appeared and it began jumping around and it shot ice cream electric bolts from his hands"Hey!"The monster turns towards them and he stops what he was doing and smiles"Ah more humans for me to zap now hold still"Kelsey and Lyra quickly looked at each other and they morphed for the first time"Lightspeed! Rescue!"The bolts didn't even phase them and the monster was confused and shocked"What it can't be!"Kelsey and Lyra stood there in their ranger forms and they got into their fighting stances and laughed "Useless humans you say?"Lyra said that they ran to the monster and they began fighting him but just the two of them wouldn't be enough so they called the others to the scene the rangers appeared and they looked at the helpless rangers and They eventually morphed as well"Lightspeed! Rescue!"Soon Carter blasted the monster and he drops Kelsey and Lyra they ran over to them and smiles"Thanks guys for helping"Lyra said while smiling under her helmet"Well let's melt this cold monster!"Joel said while getting out his rescue blaster and eventually the other rangers did too and they aimed it at the monster"Okay ready rangers?" they all nodded and the monster was struggling to get up"Fire!"They all fired and they all hit the monster at once it made him fall and explode but Vypra used the lasers on the monster and enlarged him the rangers were shocked by the size difference"Rangers call for your words and combine them to make a master zord" Captain Mitchell said through Carter's communicator they nodded and they called for their zords they eventually got teleported into the zords and they combined them to make the master rescue zord"Okay ranger let's finish him!"They were packing punches on the monster and he kept on falling it's like he couldn't keep up with them"Okay let's use our master blaster to end this cool king!"The zord got its blaster out and shot lots of rounds towards the monster and it fell once again and exploded after the battle was over the rangers demorphed and they all looked at each other"That was awesome!"Joel said while smiling at the other rangers" Couldnt agree more now let's go get some ice cream" Dana said while leading the rangers to the ice cream shop in pure happiness"Get whatever you want I'll pay" Carter said while smiling Kat looked at him and smiled she was feeling all warm inside"Kat your cheeks are getting red" Chad said while nudging her shoulder Kat snapped out of it and playfully hits Chad"don't remind me!"The rangers all laughed and they ate their ice cream and they all went back to the aquabase for a quiet night of slumber this was the rangers first victory against Diabolico and Vypra..