Chapter 9"Andromeda's Arrival"

After about a few more months Lyra was ready to go into labor Lyra was in severe pain and Dana and the other rangers helped her to the hospital-like bed and they laid her down"It will be okay Lyra" Kelsey said while she and Kat grabbed hot water in a bucket and some towels"Okay guys stand back I can handle this"Dana said while looking at Lyra"okay undress and put on this hospital gown quickly" Dana helps her up and gets into the hospital gown and the other rangers were waiting outside the infirmary Andros was pacing around with anxiety flowing through him"Hey she will be okay Andros" Tommy said while patting his shoulder"I know and our wedding is in under a week and I need her healthy"Andros began crying from the stress he was facing after a while Dana came out and smiled"Okay she is here Andros come meet your daughter"Andros smiled and they all walked in and saw Lyra and the baby in her arms she looks up and smiles at them"She is here"The girls came over first and they all held her and they all looked at her in awe"She is so precious do you have a name for her?"Ashley said while cradling her, Lyra smiles and Ashley hands her back to her"Yes her name is Andromeda Kimberly Lunaris Lee"Everyone looks at her in awe and Andros came over and smiled he wanted to hold her"Here be careful"Andros looks into Andromeda's eyes and smiles"She is perfect"Lyra looks at him and then at Andromeda"She looks like you Andros"Everyone laughs and nodded Andros hands Andromeda back to her and the alarm started going off"Baby I'll be back" Lyra smiled at her soon to be husband and he and the other rangers they put on their lightspeed rescue jackets and they got into the rescue jeeps and they headed to the scene a shark looking monster began ramming into innocent civilians and the rangers jumped out of the jeep and they all stood in a line ready for him"Hey!"Adam said while he and others got their morphers ready " Oooo rangers so nice of you to swim by!"The rangers grinned and began to do the morphing sequence"Lightspeed! Rescue!"They all got out their blasters and they began blasting him and fighting him at the same time"It's time to release him back into the bay!"Andros said while aiming his rescue blaster at him and he shoots him multiple times he flies back into the water and he blows up causing a splash to form and the water went up into the air causing the docks to get soaking wet after the battle the rangers demorphed and they got back into the rescue jeeps and they started to drive back to the aqua base"I hope Lyra will be able to do her ranger duties again"Kendrix said while shaking her head"She will don't worry after about a day or so she will be back to normal" Carter said while driving down the ramp into the aqua base as soon as the jeep was in park Andros jumps out and goes to the infirmary and sees Lyra walking around with Andromeda in her arms Andros smiled he walks over to her and wraps his arms around her"I see your feeling better"He kisses her cheek and Lyra turns around and now she was facing him"yeah Dana gave me some antibiotics to help the pain and the swelling"Andros smiled and then looks at Andromeda"We made a precious gift"Lyra smiled and nods"yes we did"they kissed and they walked through the aquabase as a unmarried couple but after that week they will married they can't wait to see what the future has in store for them..