Chapter 4"Eyes Of Cosmic"

Days have gone by and they still haven't figured out who the dark rangers were all of a sudden Lyra's communicator went off and she quickly excuses herself and turns it on and sees one of the dark rangers on the hologram"Who are you?"Lyra said while shaking"Come to the abandoned warehouse and come alone"The light green ranger turns off his communicator and Lyra quickly gets into the rescue jeep and drives to the abandoned warehouse after she gets there she quickly morphs just in case"Lightspeed! Rescue!"After she morphs she runs into the abandoned warehouse and looks around but there was no sign of the light-green ranger all of a sudden she gets kicked to the ground and falls"Hello Aqua Ranger or should I say Lyra Lunaris" Lyra looks at him and gets confused"How do you know my name?"The cosmic ranger demorphs and she was shocked on who it was"Andros?"Lyra gets up and quickly walks to him"How did you get here I thought you were still on Terra Venture" Andros grabs her and his grip tightens around her"I left because I was missing you and I had to catch up to you and I want this control over me to stop"Lyra smiles from under her helmet and she places her hand on his cheek"Dont worry we will get this control off of you and the titanium ranger" after a while the cosmic power rushed through him again and he morphs again and pushes her away she lays on the ground demorphed from the blast"Now aqua ranger next time I won't let you get away this easily"He disappears and Lyra limps back up to her feet and she calls for the other rangers to come and help investigate the area to see if they can track where the cosmic ranger had gone"Have you found anything guys?"Lyra said while shaking in nervousness"Not yet but we will find him don't worry" Kat said while placing her hand on her shoulder for comfort after a while Joel came up to Lyra with a piece of a green shirt"That has to be his its light green just like his suit"Lyra high fived Joel and he was happy that he found something useful"Okay I found tracks just outside the warehouse let's follow him" Carter said while gathering up all the rangers and getting them into 2 rescue jeeps and they began following the tracks of the cosmic ranger"What if we don't find him?"Lyra said while scared out of her mind right now"Dont worry we will Lyra" Tommy said while smiling at her Lyra smiles back at him and faces forward and suddenly the jeep comes to a stop"Look in this area he is near"Everyone got out and they started investigating the area but after a while something blasted them making them all fall they looked up and saw the cosmic ranger standing a few yards away from them"Well Well Well if it isn't the lightspeed rangers"The cosmic ranger looked at Lyra and smiled"Ill destroy you one by one let's start with you!"He grabs Lyra and the others began shouting"Let her go!!"Ashley and Kat said while trying to get up but there was a force keeping them down after Lyra was stuck in his grip she grabs the vaccine out of her pocket and she injects him with it and he falls and the cosmic power began fading away from his bloodstream he lays on the ground passed out for a while and then Andros wakes up and a new set of power waves rushed through him and they were white he looks at Lyra and places his hand on her hand"Lyra? You saved me from Diabolico's control"Lyra smiles and she helps him up and everyone was shocked at who it was"Andros the Red Turbo Red Space and the Black lost galaxy ranger!"Carter went up to him and grabbed his hand and shook it"It's an honor to meet you"Andros was flattered and he looks at his morpher and which was now black and white with the lightspeed rescue symbol on it"Congrats on getting the power of the white ranger" Andros nods and he bro hugs Carter"Im just happy to help you guys out in defeating Diabolico and Vypra"they all smiled but then they realized they didn't save the titanium ranger they all went back to the aquabase and began discussing a plan to save the titanium ranger it will take lots of effort and teamwork but it will be worth it..