Chapter 7"No Protection"

Lyra gets up with extreme stomach pain and she goes to the bathroom and throws up she holds her hair back and uses her other hand as support after she finished she got up and went through the aqua base trying to find Dana but she runs into Kat and she runs to her in pain"Hey have you seen Dana?"Kat looks at her with a worried expression on her face" She went to the infirmary why are you okay?"Lyra nodded and she ran to the infirmary she found Dana working on one of the other rangers Dana looked at Lyra and noticed the state she is in and she went over to her"Lyra are you okay?"Lyra's legs were weak and she getting dizzy Dana took her to the hospital-like bed and laid her down"What is happening to you?"Lyra's eyes twitched open and closed for a few seconds and then she looked at Dana"My stomach is hurting bad and I just puked this morning with a lot of force"Dana's eyes widened and she went to grab something and then she came back with a pregnancy test in her hands"Here take this"Lyra looked at her like she was crazy"what you may never know" Lyra nodded and she went ahead and went to the bathroom in the infirmary and took the pregnancy test she comes out and she was shocked"What what happened you look like you saw a ghost" Dana said while looking at her"I'm Pregnant"Dana looks at her and then the test and it was indeed positive"Oh my god you are pregnant who is the father?"Dana said while jumping up and down"Andros is the father" Dana smiled and she hugged her"You have to tell him when he gets back from the battle with the other rangers" Lyra began shaking and after a few hours of waiting the rangers came back and Dana gathered up all of the rangers and Lyra looked down at the floor"Lyra tells Andros what you needed to"Andros was confused he went over to Lyra and held her in his arms"Lyra tell me what is on your mind"The other rangers looked at her and they waited for Lyra to say something"Well I have a surprise to tell you"Andros's eyes lit up and he looks at her she puts her hands on her belly and smiled"We are fighting for two now I'm pregnant Andros"Everyone was super happy about her pregnancy Andros was shocked at first Lyra looked down"Look I know you ain't ready to be a-"Before she could finish her sentence Andros picks her up in his arms and smiled"Are you kidding I'm so happy to be a father!"Lyra and the other rangers all hugged and they all were super happy about it until it all got silent and Andros faced her again and he smiles"I have something to ask you"Lyra looked at him and waited for his response he suddenly gets down on one knee and he holds out a ring in his hand it was an garnet ring and she smiled"Lyra Lunaris will you marry me?"Lyra was in shock by what was happening but she bursted into tears and jumped up and down in happiness"Yes a thousand times yes"Andros slides the ring on his finger and kisses her passionately the rangers leaped with joy overflowing them and they eventually broke away and Andros looked at Carter"Thanks man for helping me with this"Carter smiled and bro hugged him"No problem Andros we are so proud of you"Andros smiles and they ended up all having a party for both their engagement and the new pregnancy they couldn't wait to see what lies ahead for their lives being a ranger was just the start of something new...