Chapter 10"Help From Old Friends"

Back at the aqua base, the rangers were helping Lyra take care of Andromeda she was happy that the other rangers were helping her Kat comes up to Lyra with a baby blanket and hands it to her"Here I figured you need this"Lyra smiles and she takes the blanket from her and after a while the alarms went off and Captain Mitchell gathers up the other rangers and he looks at them with a solemn look on his face"Guys this monster looks too dangerous so I figured that you needed some help so I called some old friends from Angel Grove to help us out"He calls in the 3 people and they were the original powers the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" we are happy to help Captain Mitchell thank you for calling us"The Captain looked at them and nodded the rangers looked at the ex former rangers with a smile on their faces" and just for this occasion we will be rangers to help you out on this mission"Billy said while fixing his glasses on his face"Thank you so much for coming"Kat said while smiling noticing them and recognizing them"I see some people I recognize"She said while looking at Adam,Tommy,and Kat"Nice too see you too Kimberly"after a few minutes of discussing the plan for this mission they quickly ran to the scene and the monster was destroying everything in its path"What are we going to do he is too powerful"Ashley said while biting her finger nails with anxiety overflowing her body"We will figure it out"Billy said while him and Kimberly decided to morph first to help them get a headstart on this monster"Its Morphin Time! Triceratops! Pterodactyl!"The old mighty rangers summoned their mighty weapons and they began fighting the bee-like monster" Power Bow! Power Lance!"After a while, the monster knocked them down to the ground and the other rangers decided to step in"Ready!"They all nodded they started the morphing sequence"Lightspeed! Rescue!"The Lightspeed rangers helped Billy and Kimberly up and they began fighting the bee-like monster and they summoned their weapons too"Rescue Blasters!"The rescue blasters appeared in their hands and they all blasted the monster at the same time" Ouch that stung!"The lightspeed and the two mighty morphin rangers decided to combine their weapons with two of the rescue blasters"Okay combine the weapons"They began combining their weapons and they were satisfied"Power bow blaster! Power Lance Blaster!"As soon as they got them assembled they shot the arrow and one of the sharps things off the lance at the monster and it began sparking everywhere"Why I should have stayed in the honeycomb!!"The monster exploded and the rangers cheered that they won with the help of some old friends after the battle was over they all went back to the aqua base and Kimberly and Billy began to say their goodbyes to everyone"It was nice seeing you and fighting by your sides again"Tommy said while hugging them both"it's nice to see that you still have that dragon zord spirit" Tommy smiled and Kat looked at Kimberly and began to cry"You are a ranger you were in space and lightspeed rescue I am proud of you you did well after taking my place years ago"Kat smiled and she hugs her while crying Adam looked at Billy and smiled greatly"The black mighty power ranger the mighty mastodon!"Adam looks at Billy and Bro hugs him"Thank you for helping us you were like a mentor for us new rangers and when we're the zeo rangers you helped us a lot for that we thank you"Billy smiles and was sad that the other old rangers weren't there but it's okay they got to meet some of the old ones again"we should get going now it was nice seeing you all and fighting with you all" They said while waving goodbye and they teleported back to Angel Grove the lightspeed rangers were sad that they were now gone but they made some new memories that they will never forget..