Beg.

"Hey Val! You ready for tonight?" Finn hugged me gently. "I was born ready." I smiled at him. The security came to tell me I was on in 5 minutes. I jumped a little to warm up and went to the gorilla.

"Sleep with one eye open."

My song played and I walked out as the lights flashed in red, which soon will be replaced with purple. I stood in the centre and did my entrance which consisted of a back handspring. The crowd cheered and some also booed. I walked down the ramp and jumped on the ring and I did my pose.

Then I heard my dad's music and watched him walk down the ramp as well

Then I heard my dad's music and watched him walk down the ramp as well. He came in the ring and hugged me but I didn't hug back to add to the storyline. The crew passed us both a microphone and before any of us could speak, purple lights started flashing as fog covered the ground. The Judgement Day music played and the crowd mostly booed. Dominik entered first Rhea close behind. Then Damien and Finn. Dad looked shocked as I smirked lightly. The crew gave them microphones as well and Dominik started talking. "Hey sis. And Rey. I wanted to talk to Valentina, but I guess you just always have to tag along. But I get it, I really do. Valentina is a great wrestler and she is famous and you want a taste of her success so bad." Damien laughed lowly and raised the mic to his mouth. "Valentina, are you seriously going to let him follow you around like a lost puppy? Because you have great talent and you also have something we really respect and appreciate." Finn spoke next. "Brutality. But I shouldn't be the one to talk about brutality when Mami is right here." Rhea smirked and joined the conversation. "It really is a loss that you and Rey are always together. You are talented, dedicated, determined and let's admit it you're also hot." The crowd was going crazy as Rhea entered the ring and walked slowly but confidently towards me. "So join me, join your brother, join us. Join The Judgement Day." I looked at her and smirked because I also had some tricks up my sleeve. "Beg." After all Stephanie told us to improvise and make it as interesting to the fans as possible. I watched as her eyes widened, but just for a second. Then she looked at me confidently again and slowly fell to her knees. "You, Valentina Mysterio, are the first person for who I get to my knees for. So I beg you. Please join us." I walked closer to her and grabbed her chin to make her look up at me. "Stand up." She got up with my hand still under her chin. "Since you asked so nicely." I took a chair which Finn passed me and Rhea took one from Damien. We both hit my dad in the back while he was still pretending to process what was happening. Then I jumped down and hugged my brother. We started walking down the ramp when suddenly Rhea put her hand around my waist. I looked back to my dad holding his back and I smiled widely.

"Great performance guys, you really outdid yourselves this time." Stephanie congratulated. "One more thing I wanted to talk to you about, especially you two." She pointed to me and Rhea. "The tension between you two was really liked by the fans and we also need some LGBTQ+ representation, so you need to pretend to be dating. Not like kissing on stage next match, you should take it slow. Try to show the public that you two have built a friendship first and then maybe start posting pictures of you together without the rest of The Judgement Day. Then we will escalate things, but let's start with this. How do you feel about this?" I looked at Rhea who was already looking at me and then my eyes fell on Stephanie again. "I'm alright with it I guess." Rhea just nodded once and then Stephanie wished us a good night. I went home and opened my phone to some new tweets mentioning me as well as Tiktoks. I opened the tweets first.
username: omg, guys did you see how Rhea and Valentina looked at each other? I'm dying.
username: the way Valentina made her beg? And the fact that Rhea actually did it?
username: @rhearipley_wwe and @valentina_wwe are down for each other bad.
Valentina laughed at some of them and even reposted a few. Then she saw that Rhea had messaged her.

Rhea: you wanna workout tomorrow morning?
Valentina: Sure. See you tomorrow.
Rhea: Good night.
Valentina: Good night.

Valentina went to sleep peacefully but what she didn't know is that it definitely wasn't a peaceful night for Rhea. Rhea was turning and tossing around in her bed, not being able to escape her thoughts. She only thought of Valentina. The way her hair fell on her shoulders. The way her eyes shined in the sun. The way she was beautiful with make-up but absolutely breathtaking without. How her voice softened the moment she stepped of the ring. The way she performed in the ring. The way she worked out. Rhea couldn't take it anymore. She decided to have a shower even if it was her third of the day, just to take her mind off things. But when the hot water hit her body, she thought of the warm touch of Valentina. She wanted her. Hell, she needed her. Rhea thought about how Valentina's soft lips would feel on her own. And she even thought about how Valentina would taste. Whatever Rhea did she couldn't get her mind off her. The only thing that could help was if she got her hands on her. Everyone thought that Rhea hated Valentina, but the truth was that, Rhea actually pushed Valentina away, because if she came too close, she wouldn't be able to control herself. She washed of the rest of her body and went back to bed, as her dog, Barry, cuddled closely. She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

————————————————————
word count: 1031
Thank you for reading!
-M